Pages:
Author

Topic: How much capital to you day trade with? - page 2. (Read 551 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
November 13, 2017, 07:49:08 PM
I think to start trading can with small capital but the resulting profit is certainly not much, other if trading with large capital can be guaranteed profit will be generated will be greater.
everyone knows that way,
even children know,
which he asks us where we invest so earn profit.
of course we must know some coins that have good potential.
so that our investment will not fail,
despite the fact that we have to keep striving to be successful through altcoin investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
November 13, 2017, 07:09:31 PM
I think to start trading can with small capital but the resulting profit is certainly not much, other if trading with large capital can be guaranteed profit will be generated will be greater.

Yeah, it depends on your goals. Though you can start in small amounts, but if you ant a good profit then you can start with a bigger amounts. Take note also that trading is a risky endeavor, always equip your self with the right knowledge, and information.

But, if you want only to learn trading in real time, 100,000 satoshi is enough to start trading, just to learn.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 13, 2017, 06:40:05 PM
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
November 13, 2017, 05:58:02 PM
What sum of money do YOU day trade with? and how much profit do you expect to earn?

It would be interesting to know how much gains (if any), different traders make on a daily or weekly basis and what sort of capital they invest to try and profit.

Looking at many of of the exchanges, you see many alt coins going up by two digit gains so I would assume capital investment of between £1/5k on some of the ascending coins would bring back a decent return?
Pages:
Jump to: