Pages:
Author

Topic: How much could you earn in a day ? - page 7. (Read 851 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
October 25, 2023, 07:52:12 PM
(....)
1. Is it possible to make 1% on a trade within a short time frame as in a few hours or a day ? Would that also inturn mean that you would make 10% on futures with a 10x leverage? I would like to elaborate more on this i just simply dont know where to begin. It would be nice if i could have a conversation with someone who has experience on the matter.
(....)
It is possible but just expect there are some days that are not good, so be careful, expect the unexpected. 1% profit in a day or hours is already good because if you sum it up and make it consistent you can be a profitable trade by just that.
So just focus and be consistent, proper risk management because expect that you will have some losses on some days.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 25, 2023, 06:27:09 PM
I dont know where to begin and i have tried looking for someone to talk to regarding this. its really silly questions. Im going to just put it out here. hopefully someone can give me some clarity.

1. Is it possible to make 1% on a trade within a short time frame as in a few hours or a day ? Would that also inturn mean that you would make 10% on futures with a 10x leverage? I would like to elaborate more on this i just simply dont know where to begin. It would be nice if i could have a conversation with someone who has experience on the matter.

2. In a normal trade when you buy a certain coin means there is someone else selling on the opposite end. does this rule apply the same for Futures ? Say im going to put in $1000 Long on coin X . does that mean it will only fill if there is someone Shorting the same coin at the same leverage at the same value of $1000?

Any kind of trading, whether it's spot, futures, perpetual, or margin, They all have one thing in common, and that is the presence of "Buy and Sell". It's just different in concept.

Then the question is also there: is it easy to make a profit in trading? Particularly for newbies entering trading here in the crypto space. The answer to that is no; you are not allowed to know anything about trading because if you enter without knowing, you will come out as a gambler, not the trader you want to be. This has been mentioned several times on this forum.

Kindly note that i never mentioned anything about turning an easy profit. I asked if its possible .

Also as my question goes i wanted to understand more of the concept futures keeping in mind that i do understand there is "Buying and Selling " just confused on what happens when someone longs a certain coin @10x does it only get filled when someone else shorts @10x ?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 25, 2023, 06:20:25 PM
I dont know where to begin and i have tried looking for someone to talk to regarding this. its really silly questions. Im going to just put it out here. hopefully someone can give me some clarity.

2. In a normal trade when you buy a certain coin means there is someone else selling on the opposite end. does this rule apply the same for Futures ? Say im going to put in $1000 Long on coin X . does that mean it will only fill if there is someone Shorting the same coin at the same leverage at the same value of $1000?

Any kind of trading, whether it's spot, futures, perpetual, or margin, They all have one thing in common, and that is the presence of "Buy and Sell". It's just different in concept.

Then the question is also there: is it easy to make a profit in trading? Particularly for newbies entering trading here in the crypto space. The answer to that is no; you are not allowed to know anything about trading because if you enter without knowing, you will come out as a gambler, not the trader you want to be. This has been mentioned several times on this forum.
October 25, 2023, 05:42:51 PM
It's nice been a long time that since I've been called a noob.

The whole point of asking questions is to learn and ask anyone who has success they needed to start somewhere and failures are just stepping stones to move forward.

I do thank you for your advise.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 25, 2023, 04:08:29 PM

1. 1% on making short trades is really that possible or even more as long you do know on what you are doing, because result would really be determining on how good you are on handling these volatile market.
    Just some tip on touching up futures, then it would really be that wise on not touching up this space not unless you do have that sufficient experience on Spot. Better leave it for now and       
    make yourself that familiarize or make yourself that get used to spot before touching futures. This would be the best thing to have for now.

2.  A market would really be that compose of buyers and sellers on which it would really be just that common sense that if there's someone who buys the there's someone who do sell in the other side
    in regardless on what you are really dealing with. They do only differ on the leverage you are really that setting on, the higher then the more faster you would really be that liquidated.

Whether you would really be taking up my advise or not in regarding about futures but its up to you if you could bare up the risks but it seems that you are complete noob
then better not engage on this one for now.
October 25, 2023, 03:29:43 PM

Pages:
Jump to: