Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you earn form Airdrop and bounty? - page 2. (Read 1030 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Can someone explain me the difference of bounty and airdrop?

I'm sorry for the noobish question. Would very much appreciate just a quick explanation.
Thank you.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
About 90% of the stuff I'm not qualified for.  Then when I finally get into one and do all the work and spend the time I get absolutely zero.

I have gotten  few coins but all are worthless.  Better off looking for change on the streets as far as I'm concerned.

Much easier also to buy a quality coin  (bitcoin/waves/eth) and let them work for you instead of grinding yourself down trying to win worthless tokens.

I did a 3 month bounty and it was a scam project!!  Lost countless hours on that one.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Most of the time you give out all your personal information and get nothing out of it.  Most of the projects fold quickly and you have wasted your time. 

You would be much better off getting a minimum wages job and buying the coins. 

Airdrops and bounties are huge time traps where people use you to promote then leave you high and dry.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
You have to find the right one and can make thousands actually. Look at my signature Smiley And then check my nickname here:
https://blockstats.pw/deeponion/
Didn't spent a single cent on it.

Wrong forum for such questions BTW.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
hi . i make $300 / month doing bounty
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
right now there are a lot of dodgy (not doge-y) coins and tokens in the air.  a lot of these bounties are not worth much.  the stuff that's currently worth .000001 cent (and you got 300) might have value in 4 years if the project doesn't fold, but I suspect a lot of people will end up with not a ton
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
zero with me LOL

firstly, you need to become a "full" member, not newbie anymore. then, you must have a twitter account with min 100 followers.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hi,
I just read some posts like "Which coin I should invest with $20?" or some time $100, $200. I think it have many people want to join cryptocurrency but they don't have money or just a bit. Then I saw airdrop and bounty. So my question is: you guys who has joined these programs, how much you've earned in a period time or a project.  Such as: ~$10/week or $100/project/month etc...
I want to join but i am too new, I need some advise from old man
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: