Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you earn from airdrop? - page 5. (Read 850 times)

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
July 08, 2021, 11:30:33 AM
Praise God, I have earned thousands of dollars from airdrops, since 2017 until now, unfortunately I didn't get the best airdrops this year like Uni, Sushi, Lon etc Sad
Every year the results of Airdrops are always different because not all Airdrops can generate thousands of dollars and only a few can, so there is no specific benchmark for each Airdrop, either in the past or at present.
Moreover, the condition of the cryptocurrency market is falling, of course the results of the airdrop are not as expected,
but anyway at least the airdrop is still earning for people who join,
the important thing is to stay patient and continue to participate in the airdrop
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
July 08, 2021, 10:48:09 AM
UNI is the best airdrop lucky to be part of that airdrop but after UNI there's no profitable airdrop anymore, I'm hoping that there will be another airdrop like UNI on the other decentralized exchanges I'm using, some of the airdrops right now are shitcoins with billions and trillions of supply and they are Ponzi scheme, better do a bounty campaign than airdrop.
well, I also missed airdrops like UNI, even though it was a big airdrop. Currently, there is a contest that can be done on Binance by doing a spin. after all, it's very similar to an airdrop, and quite a number of people have gotten it. Unfortunately, I didn't find anything there.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 08, 2021, 10:43:05 AM
Praise God, I have earned thousands of dollars from airdrops, since 2017 until now, unfortunately I didn't get the best airdrops this year like Uni, Sushi, Lon etc Sad
Every year the results of Airdrops are always different because not all Airdrops can generate thousands of dollars and only a few can, so there is no specific benchmark for each Airdrop, either in the past or at present.
we never know which airdrop program will give us thousand dollar only by doing simple task. when we join in this program we should be ready to face worst scenario that we will get nothing. Dont ever complain about what we will or been got from airdrop program, good mentality and strong faith will help us to find best project in market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 08, 2021, 10:39:30 AM
~
Might call BS on that one, unless you almost sold all your info to all of those KYC airdrops that are popping up before. Not sure if they're still a thing these days.
Never heard of anyone even getting rich from free money around crypto.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
July 08, 2021, 07:16:44 AM
In the past we can say aidrop is a free project that we can always rely on, because without using capital we can get a satisfactory profit but for the moment very salit find a potential aidrop because there are many aidrop circulating but only as a scamer, if you believe both aidrop then do not hesitate to participate.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
July 08, 2021, 10:12:59 AM
How much did you earn from airdrops of UNI, 1INCH, LON, etc?

What do you think the next will be?

DYDX
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/dydx/

ShieldEX
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shieldex/

Do these two have a chance? Grin

Airdrops are indeed promising, I like to participate in airdrop programs, and I earn around $100 from around 50 airdrops, this is because most airdrop programs draw winners randomly, so many fail.
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
July 08, 2021, 09:49:46 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 08, 2021, 08:49:31 AM
Activity: 798
Merit: 134
July 08, 2021, 08:19:15 AM
Apart from the above mentioned airdrops, then when airdrops were to be airdrop, it really pays alot.
i have around thousands from airdrop but recent i have barely gain any from it, what they do is to boost their group airdrops but after which nothing will come out of it, even if you get paid it end up being peanuts whereby gain to move it will the problem involve.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 58
July 08, 2021, 07:35:26 AM

DYDX

ShieldEX

None because i never participated in any of those mentioned, For me it is a waste of time though some airdrops really pays , but majority is a Bullshit scam so why waste my time when i can earn in something worth spending my time?
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
July 08, 2021, 07:22:21 AM
Most I've ever earned from an airdrop was $1,400 DAI from the PoolTogether drop when POOL governance token was first launched.
That's really amazing, but you also have to realize that this kind of thing will never happen a second time because Airdrop programs like that are very rare to find, so they can't be used as the main benchmark now.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
July 08, 2021, 03:31:05 AM
Just to disclaim, the only good airdrops nowadays are the ones where you can claim a token from smart contract.
The old "join telegram group and we promise some coins" is basically shit these days.

Having said that, in the last 6 months around $10k
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 08, 2021, 07:21:40 AM
specifically for the airdrop, I am not really interested, because in my opinion it will only be a waste of time and from the umpteenth airdrop tokens that I get at this time there is no price at all
and I will be more interested in focusing on just one job in this forum..
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 08, 2021, 07:02:37 AM
Unfortunately, I missed these high-potential Airdrops. I heard late about these airdrops but in late 2017 I earned quite good money from the airdrops but after that time period, I was not lucky enough to get the huge rewards from the airdrop. dYdX has good trading volume so it has a good chance of rising and ShieldEX has a hugely supportive community but the trading volume is very less at the moment so can not say much about it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11
CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK
July 08, 2021, 04:43:24 AM
I got paid from the last Air drops maybe about 3 years ago, at that time there were still a lot of good Air drops, and now with so many Air drops that are scams at this time maybe many people and including me are reluctant to participate again. although there are some good Air drops at this time with a hefty fee I personally don't follow them anymore because of many disappointments in the past.
and for Air drops DYDX and ShieldEX I see it is very good with very enthusiastic followers, I think it has a very big opportunity to make money.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
July 08, 2021, 04:38:16 AM
I earned enough with airdrops during 2017 but things have changed and to be honest, airdrops nowadays would only waste your time. Airdrops these days would ask you lots of personal information and will also ask you to do lots of tasks but will end up with nothing. As for me, it's better to grab or join other opportunities that crypto could offer rather than airdrops which most of the time are scams.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 08, 2021, 04:28:51 AM
I have received a lot of valuable airdrops in the past, and now I see a lot of new coins, or the new airdrops have no important value. There are also many airdrops some time ago. Some scammers remind everyone to be careful about airdrops. Airdrops are rarely trusted now.
Yes, but you can still earn through Airdrops on the Binance exchange if you know how, because on the Binance exchange there are many things that their users can do, be it to trade as they wish, or to airdrop for those who are lucky.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 07, 2021, 11:50:24 PM

DYDX

ShieldEX

As my experience I earned an airdrop with almost 1kusd.Great opportunity from me for my holding profits with almost 1 year. I'm so lucky enough because even if there's no investment I can make a money in crypto.
Lucky you, no need to invest your money if the timing is right and the project that you joined is for real. Benefits is quite
nice for participants who pick the right coin,.

Don't have that same level of luck i'm not a fan of airdrops but trying to sort those availbale projects who knows right?
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
July 08, 2021, 03:59:17 AM

My friends were able to earn huge amount of money from these airdrops especially UNI. While I regret not joining on these because I don't really believe in these airdrops and thinks that it is just a waste of time. Earning from airdrops is not easy because it's hard to find an airdrop that will really pay you. There are tons of airdrop on crypto but only a few are real which makes it like winning a lottery if you are able to receive huge amount from those airdrops.

It's not bad joining these airdrops as long as you have time to do their tasks and they don't ask for money yet. No one knows, maybe someday it will bring you some good amount of return.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 08, 2021, 02:42:35 AM
Not feeling confident with those coins you mentioned though. The volume is just a bit off.
Shiledex somehow increases a lot right now, but I am still skeptical if it could be just a pump and dump coin.
Either way, if you're talking about airdrops anyway. I already had my worst experience trying to get phished in airdrops, so I will pass on those airdrops.
Pages:
Jump to: