Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you earn from Bounty/Airdrops? - page 7. (Read 1593 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 2
Not as much as I would like to.  Its becoming more and more flooded with people which I assume are from poorer countries and able to do bounties and be happy to receive 5 bucks for months of work.  Where I'm located the money being made is not even enough to buy a dinner.  Much more profitable to beg on the streets. 
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
I have already received quite a lot of money from Airdrop, but I have not made money from Bounty, because at this time I just followed it and the Bounty program is not finished yet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I have been attending airdrops for a long time. I have also been attending to the bounties but not really committed. Actually I am still suspicious if I will get enough coins from bounties.

How much did you earn from bounties (coins that are already on exchanges, not in ICO state)
I read people spending 8-9 hours a day for these bounties. I am not currently working so I also have time for that...
Is it really worth it?

And for the earnings, if you guys write down how much you earned from which type of bounty campaign that would also be a really valuable information.
I think there are lots of people asking these questions too...

PS: If you guys write down your earning with the amount of followers you have ex: FB earning (4000 followers), that would be more than perfect!
Pages:
Jump to: