Pages:
Author

Topic: How much did you lose through Cryptodouble ? - page 4. (Read 5486 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
the only important thing is to get a list of people and their amounts throwing there - because if the amount is high enough we can get a lawyer by paying nothing or small amounts

if not there are other ways
Investing in a Ponzi and expecting to get your money back through a lawyer?
What the heck is wrong with you people...

ok lets make it easy - all that are not sending money there and not want to say that everything is wrong with a guy sending something there and other intelligent things like that ....

please go somewhere else - i think NOW the people knew what went wrong
You see, thats the whole goddamn problem with these people like you.
Expect to see these ridiculous returns of which you KNOW are unrealistic and when it goes south you are all crying like baby's.

+1 agree with you 100%
Now they will wait for the next program, throw their money in again and when its gone back to the corner to cry. Rinse and repeat
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
the only important thing is to get a list of people and their amounts throwing there - because if the amount is high enough we can get a lawyer by paying nothing or small amounts

ok lets make it easy - all that are not sending money there and not want to say that everything is wrong with a guy sending something there and other intelligent things like that ....

Expect to see these ridiculous returns of which you KNOW are unrealistic and when it goes south you are all crying like baby's.

no you dont get it - i will offer or show that Kids a way to get it back - thats the reason why i made this request - i am not whining - for me it is just pocket money

what do a single Person do if he or she has no thought about what is possible ? if you think ok let them run with that Money you are the poorest Person here

and to that point - 100% in 4 day isnt possible - it is possible i made it myself

but it is not possible over a long time
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I <3 VW Beetles

legendary
Activity: 980
i lost not much in cryptodouble and not invest in bitcoin but in doge and the amount is only 5000 doge

ok lets make it easy - all that are not sending Money there and not want to say that everything is wrong with a guy sending there and other intelligent things like that ....

please go somewhere else - i think NOW the People knew what went wrong

People knew from the start mate. What's gone is gone now , no action can be taken against them. We all knew what we stepped our foot on from day 1

I <3 VW Beetles

profited 0.3+BTC , was an early participant of their ponzi
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
0BTC, but i might be scammed at weeklyponzi.com
I invest about 0.1BTC Sad

please do me a favour - if you have nothing to say - leave it

if you really mean that he can hide - you have nothing learned in your last days on Internet - there is NO absolut anom here

we just made our work - MADE not will make - now its the time to get lawyers involved or do other steps

if you are silly enough to think you can go on with your scams - ok try it

THIS should help not blame anyone - so again if you are just kidding around here - it is the wrong place
OP should change thread title from 'fooled by cryptodouble?' to 'how much did you get fooled by cryptodouble?'

edit done - good idea
I <3 VW Beetles
LOL, if u gamble on HYIP sites. They will scam you all of your invested coins, don't be silly to be their ATM machine, try the other ways to make money. dude. Wink
Get 200% profit in 1 hour! Totally legit! Invest all ur moeny now! No risk at all!

I mean, come on...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1002
If there are easy money then it`s suspicious --- this is valid all the time.

I am in doubt that you can do something against it. Even you will get what you requested.
Activity: 840
LOL, if u gamble on HYIP sites. They will scam you all of your invested coins, don't be silly to be their ATM machine, try the other ways to make money. dude. Wink
OP should change thread title from 'fooled by cryptodouble?' to 'how much did you get fooled by cryptodouble?'
legendary
Activity: 1512
They will be manipulating the market prices soon enough ...  Angry

Normal flow of business on altcoin exchanges like cryptsy poloniex and bittrex. Sometimes they are not manipulating but dictating the prices for certain alts. You can see P&Ds almost every day over there.
he did 100% per hour, not per day. It's actually 24% interest per day Wink

Btw, check your PM's! Smiley

Even that's possible for someone got involved in all the most prominent pump and dump groups with enough funds.

They will be manipulating the market prices soon enough ...  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1512
he did 100% per hour, not per day. It's actually 24% interest per day Wink

Btw, check your PM's! Smiley

Even that's (24% per day) possible for someone got involved in all the more prominent pump and dump groups with enough funds.
You knew you were investing in a scam, and you did. Now that you have been scammed, honestly there's nothing you nor me can do about it.
Pages:
Jump to: