Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you earn from bitcointalk? - page 3. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 02:13:28 AM
This account, $15 a week. I provide services on other accounts like coding and writing on the forum. In total I make about $60 a week.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2016, 04:05:59 PM
I do not earn a lot by bitcointalk but its of course also how you are doing it and on which way, some people use signature campaigns and than you can earn a lot of money with this forum.
Its also laying about your rank and campaign.
Activity: 343
Merit: 252
September 28, 2016, 06:15:24 AM
I think no one is satisfied with his earning from bitcointalk forum, because if you joined the best signature campaign here, you might earn $200 maximum per month, so I think signature campaigns is not that good method to get money, but if you don't have other job, it is good for you, for me, I recognize that signature campaigns won't make you rich, thus I am trying to gain other skills like writing articles or translation from which I can earn additional money.

With this sentence, you hit spot on what's a bit defunct with quite a deal of mind settings in here; sig spammers/promoters/earners/whatever being on top of it  Cheesy
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 27, 2016, 05:52:18 PM
I am in full member rank so I hardly manage to earn $14 monthly through signature campaign, so how much do you earn monthly??

I just want to make a rough guess of how much I can earn to support my family.
I think no one is satisfied with his earning from bitcointalk forum, because if you joined the best signature campaign here, you might earn $200 maximum per month, so I think signature campaigns is not that good method to get money, but if you don't have other job, it is good for you, for me, I recognize that signature campaigns won't make you rich, thus I am trying to gain other skills like writing articles or translation from which I can earn additional money.
Activity: 336
Bravity is beautiful.
September 27, 2016, 05:25:57 PM
You can earn a lot of these forums, I only do signature campaigns and I make around 30 in a month normally with a good campaign.
Its also really depending on my time and campaign right now.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
September 27, 2016, 01:22:19 PM
looks like almost all the earning for people who post in this thread come from signature campaigns
there are members who earn with trading,loans,some selling accounts or provide services
would like to hear from those,so far only crazyivan and a few more answered about how they make money here
I was wearing one dice site's avatar and signature for 2 years (no signature campaign) pre-Bistler and it brought me 42 affiliates,
so you can promote your affiliate programmes or own sites this way
there are many ways to earn here just use your imagination and test the results
maybe wearing a sig is not the best way to monetise your time here?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 26, 2016, 11:22:40 AM
OP the signature campaign you are in is very low paying one. that's why you are earning only 14$ in whole month. even most people here earning more thatn that in everyweek from their signature campaign..
I am earning 0.035BTC from this and it is almost around 20$ a week. and 0.14BTC(60$) a month..

I suggest you to improve your quality of posts and apply in a better campaign . you can then earn better..
but I don't think you can feed your family just with your signature campaign earning.
you can lastly earn 0.15BTC and thats not enough.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
September 26, 2016, 10:05:32 AM
Well, it's not less than 0.04BTC per month (just an estimation). I can't say any exact amount of my earnings here on bitcointalk because I don't usually count it and it's not consistent per week or month. It all depends on the campaign I am working with and all those services that I'm doing. I think it would be better if you'll have a full time job and just make bitcoin job as an addition because on my own experience here, I can say that I can't provide all of my needs through my earnings that's why I just keep it as my savings.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
September 26, 2016, 09:43:47 AM
well to be honest, you cant support any of your family member if you only depend on the signature campaign, even with a hero member you can only get roughly 100$ a month, signature campaign is only going to give you extra income, not for your source of living, you need to find another way to fully support your family member like trading or offering your services
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
September 26, 2016, 09:01:04 AM
You cannot earn much with signature campaign alone but if you have some skills like web development etc you could earn a decent amount in addition to that you could invest your small funds into altcoin trading for profits.

It is true, all the things that exist in the sign campaign is a form of promotion to introduce bitcoin and contribute to those who have yet to trust about the bitcoin. So if you want to get a pretty good profit, then we should have a pretty good skills in internet
Activity: 364
September 26, 2016, 06:48:14 AM
You cannot earn much with signature campaign alone but if you have some skills like web development etc you could earn a decent amount in addition to that you could invest your small funds into altcoin trading for profits.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 26, 2016, 03:35:35 AM
I earn around 0.07 monthly with betcoin.ag signature campaign, sometimes even more. With couple jobs from service section I'm satisfied with my earning.
Soon I need to become senior member, if campaign continue to run with this rates I will earn even more.
This forum is great place for bitcoin jobs, people with skill's can earn a lot here I think. Of course high rank and positive trust are two very important things, with them every campaign will accept you, that is also good for starting some business.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 26, 2016, 03:11:29 AM
Actually it depends on the payment that the signature campaigns pay me. But right now I'm earning 114 PHP per week which is too low but it's better than not ot have any payments. I'm just waiting for my account to become a full member for my salary here in bitcoin increase since most of the signature campaigns pay more to those who have higher accounts, and my friend have a 3 Sr. Accounts and he is earning 4K PHP per week.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
September 26, 2016, 03:07:43 AM
if calculated against the dollar then I at least get 5 USD per day. I do a variety of ways such as the signature campaign, trading and faucet. I will continue to improve my ability.
5 dollar a day here is a pretty decent amount you are earning in the bitcointalk and i see you are in the same signature campaign as i am in but i am earning about 10usd only per week so i think i could do much better here like you.

Yes but how many time you need to make this activity on forum? because if you need every day at least a couple of hours, I think it's more easy get a local job, because you can earn more (and in Curriculum vitae you can't put as experiences "signature campaign" Wink )
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
September 26, 2016, 03:04:33 AM
if calculated against the dollar then I at least get 5 USD per day. I do a variety of ways such as the signature campaign, trading and faucet. I will continue to improve my ability.
5 dollar a day here is a pretty decent amount you are earning in the bitcointalk and i see you are in the same signature campaign as i am in but i am earning about 10usd only per week so i think i could do much better here like you.

He collected from trading and faucet aswell that's why he able to collect 5 usd/day. For my self, I am able to collect 0.01-0.03/week from signature campaign and sometimes more. But, unfortunately most of the time I lose it at gambling sites!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
September 26, 2016, 02:17:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
September 25, 2016, 05:39:47 PM
September 25, 2016, 05:35:55 PM
I passively earn maybe just over 0.1-a couple of btc it depends if im advertising my development services or not.
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
September 25, 2016, 05:11:09 PM
I am in full member rank so I hardly manage to earn $14 monthly through signature campaign, so how much do you earn monthly??

I just want to make a rough guess of how much I can earn to support my family.

I thing it depends your strategy and obviously your quality that you belong by experience or other way, how much you earn from BCT.net

You are right it matters which campaign you are enrolled in. But still there is more then the campaigns. On bitcointalk you can earn on many ways, browse the auction or service section and you find many people who earn quite some money with their online business.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
September 25, 2016, 01:37:23 PM
Now from bitcointalk  forum i dont earn nothing but ater i am hoping to earn a lot of money just by posting and advertising with signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: