Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you earn per day - page 18. (Read 26698 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 04, 2016, 09:40:49 AM
I earn 1 btc per month which includes earning from signature campaign, selling services and trading and I am very much satisfied with those earnings as that I am earning only in my part time.

Wow, earning 1 bitcoin in a month in just your part time is really i guess, because even many people get that much as a salary of their regular job which you are earning in your part time, well i can hardly earn 0.5btc a month by trading and signature campaign and i really want to increase that so for that i'm accumulating a higher capital for trading.
Merit: 500
October 04, 2016, 09:37:47 AM
How much I earn per day will depend on the profits or loss that I make in day, if I am in profits then surely the income would be higher and very next day it may get lower if I loose in trading.
Activity: 756
October 04, 2016, 09:34:49 AM
The disparity depends on the type of work that you do and based in the amount you invested. I put a lot of money in and so, of couse the return is proportional. Who didn't invested nothing and had a return of .005 is awesome. But someone who earn .5 per day (doin' legal activity) is pretty assumed that this person deserves that. Mining is a hard work and the same is developing. So, it's a big game with large amounts daily.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2016, 08:13:26 AM
I almost earn nothing per day because of the fact that I do signature campaigns its not that you than earn it per day.
Of course you can calculate it but I'm also not very into the bitcoin due to that I earn nothing per day.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
October 04, 2016, 07:37:58 AM
i earn 2BTC per month
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2016, 02:21:16 PM
I earn 1 btc per month which includes earning from signature campaign, selling services and trading and I am very much satisfied with those earnings as that I am earning only in my part time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
True Flip ICO: 28 of June 2017
October 01, 2016, 02:18:26 PM
I earn around 0.03BTC every month from campaign, bounty hunting and even from some mining. The amount varies and I am looking to boost my ranks to get more out of signature campaigns. I try to invest and multiply my bitcoin rather than trading. Not much of a trader actually. Smiley Smiley Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
October 01, 2016, 01:47:07 PM
Its very difficult to calculate how much is the earning per day as its not fixed and it keeps on going up and down on regular basis but on an average I am earning 0.5 monthly from trading and signature campaign.
Activity: 476
October 01, 2016, 01:46:04 PM
Im curious  because im earning 0.005 per day , Im curious if it is a bit low. If it is a bitlow i will find another way to earn bitcoin again
WOw! Your daily earning quite good already .Are to share which are the source of your income?
FOr me it's not stable my daily earning some like always variable .It's mostly around 0.002 .So,now i eager to build up this account activity for upgrade membership to join signature campaign to increase my daily earning.
Activity: 157
October 01, 2016, 01:35:48 PM
I earn nothing per day here by posting, at least not in a regulary way. 5 mBTC per day is a nice amount if that's constant.
Activity: 952
October 01, 2016, 01:33:12 PM
It depends, the amount I earn in fiat per day is completely different to the amount I earn in bitcoin. I earn around 0.02 bitcoin per day although i have days where I lose and days where I earn larger amounts.
for me i never earn anything decent to be honest with bitcoins, my real job is the main income source

It is okay if you are not earning much in bitcoin because you have a day job. It is better to focus on the job you feel more secure. Earning bitcoin for you is just a part time job but for others it is their main source of income so they earn more.

Yes and if you a full time job and still you can manage to earn bitcoins then earnings from bitcoins is an bonus for you and you should be satisfied in whatever you are earning from it.

I also never earn decent amount along bitcoin because I consider bitcoin as my part time job and I am concentrating on my day job which is more stable.I am satisfied  by receiving little amount of bitcoin because I think it's my extra income.

That is the best way to treat bitcoins and at this stage we cannot afford to get fully dependent on bitcoins as we never know what price it will hold in future and how long it will survive.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
October 01, 2016, 12:55:22 PM
I make BTC0.84 per day right now.

How are you guys making your bitcoin? Mining? Services? Goods?

Some other folks said it best - if you want to earn as much as possible, don't focus on earning bitcoin directly, focus on how you get paid in bitcoin (for doing whatever it is that you do best) or buy bitcoin immediately upon getting paid in some other currency.
Wow amazing 0.84 bitcoin is so big amount.
I hope something I have that Income like that everyday !!

If I got that much, I would most certainly stop posting here (or anywhere else, for that matter)

A quote from the wit and wisdom of Mark Twain seems to be quite appropriate here. That is, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and you'll be right most of the time. And I ain't sure that nowadays we can believe even half of what we see either
You sure as hell won't be able to trust anything you see on the television, that's for sure. Not half, not a quarter, none of it. It is all design to create a narrative, and it is no better than propaganda at this point. Hell, not even all of the video you see is real anymore. It's a complete write-off at this point.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
October 01, 2016, 12:45:56 PM

Some other folks said it best - if you want to earn as much as possible, don't focus on earning bitcoin directly, focus on how you get paid in bitcoin (for doing whatever it is that you do best) or buy bitcoin immediately upon getting paid in some other currency.

If I got that much, I would most certainly stop posting here (or anywhere else, for that matter)

A quote from the wit and wisdom of Mark Twain seems to be quite appropriate here. That is, believe none of what you hear and half of what you see and you'll be right most of the time. And I ain't sure that nowadays we can believe even half of what we see either
Activity: 294
September 30, 2016, 06:05:08 AM
It depends, the amount I earn in fiat per day is completely different to the amount I earn in bitcoin. I earn around 0.02 bitcoin per day although i have days where I lose and days where I earn larger amounts.
for me i never earn anything decent to be honest with bitcoins, my real job is the main income source

It is okay if you are not earning much in bitcoin because you have a day job. It is better to focus on the job you feel more secure. Earning bitcoin for you is just a part time job but for others it is their main source of income so they earn more.

Yes and if you a full time job and still you can manage to earn bitcoins then earnings from bitcoins is an bonus for you and you should be satisfied in whatever you are earning from it.

I also never earn decent amount along bitcoin because I consider bitcoin as my part time job and I am concentrating on my day job which is more stable.I am satisfied  by receiving little amount of bitcoin because I think it's my extra income.
September 30, 2016, 05:16:42 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 30, 2016, 05:14:03 AM
I earn around 0.02 to 0.03 promoting items and trying to get sales, Not a big sum but better than faucets, I seen some people earning multiple bitcoins per day so I guess I can set the target to be close and get as much as these guys.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
September 30, 2016, 01:22:56 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
September 29, 2016, 08:37:15 PM
if you can look around inside this forum you'll be able at least get something so aside from our campaign theres some dust btc from faucets if you can take some time or doing some extra post from twitter or fb post also doing translation but especially if you can offer your skills there's a lots of good passive ways that you can earn decent btc.
Activity: 223
September 29, 2016, 07:56:03 PM
Activity: 196
:)
September 29, 2016, 07:36:49 PM

Pages:
Jump to: