Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you earn per day - page 3. (Read 26698 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
October 13, 2016, 01:56:58 PM
Earning 50dollars a day
I am a programmer
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
October 13, 2016, 01:56:23 PM
I do not earn any bitcoin per day I mostly get it per week and the fact is that I sometimes even get nothing.
I also do freelance work for bitcoins as a developer and that is very profitable right now.

Yes if you are a developer then you will be earning higher income in compare to signature campaign but the only fact is its  hard to find that kind of job on regular basis.
being a developer is not as easy as you say is not necessarily to be able to be a developer will earn a high income, sometimes also can get the loss. i guess we never know how much we can earn per day but if you the full time worker maybe you can count it.
Activity: 406
Wolf
October 13, 2016, 01:44:27 PM
I do not earn any bitcoin per day I mostly get it per week and the fact is that I sometimes even get nothing.
I also do freelance work for bitcoins as a developer and that is very profitable right now.

If you really have the skills it's better to do some freelance job, and the pay rate is really good but it depends on your job the other bitcoin payer freelancing sites that has a job like watching videos, viewing add or anything that doesn't require too much skills and most probably anyone can do pays really low . I have tried it and it's just  a waste of time.
Activity: 672
October 13, 2016, 12:38:45 PM

Commonly member of this forum get payment in bitcoin every weeks and it is from signatures campaign, only few peoples that can do more than that income people who have skills to work beside earnings from signatures campaign.

There are signature campaigns which pay everyday, and campaigns which pay per month, we can calculate the earning rate per day so we can compare to each other.

Yeah true, moreover I never said that signatures campaign on this forum only pay every weeks i just said that mostly of signatures campaign pay every weeks, yobit campaign is daily payout, i know it dude. Betcoin.ag signatures campaign was gave payout every month.
Although you can calculate it earning each day from weekly or monthly payments, it is just still week payment of signatures campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
October 13, 2016, 12:32:55 PM

Commonly member of this forum get payment in bitcoin every weeks and it is from signatures campaign, only few peoples that can do more than that income people who have skills to work beside earnings from signatures campaign.

There are signature campaigns which pay everyday, and campaigns which pay per month, we can calculate the earning rate per day so we can compare to each other.
Yeah there is day signature campaign like yobit but sometimes you can not reach 20 post per day since it is hard to post minimum 20 post daily to be earn maximum in this campaign.. making post is not easy. if there is other campaign that giving a fix payment every week or month is one of the good..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 12:21:14 PM

Yes if you are a developer then you will be earning higher income in compare to signature campaign but the only fact is its  hard to find that kind of job on regular basis.
October 13, 2016, 12:16:17 PM

Activity: 672
October 13, 2016, 09:53:54 AM

October 13, 2016, 08:57:00 AM
Activity: 952
October 13, 2016, 08:51:01 AM
It's hard to calculate how much I earn per day cause earnings from bitcoin are very inconsistent but i'd say per month on average about 1 bitcoin and that's also my monthly goal what I try to reach.
Usually I reach it but not always sometimes I don't have the time for it.
Why because your in signature campaign that pays every month ? i don't think so you can calculate it by dividing into days and depends on how much you are going to earning because i can calculate mine Tongue and i just don't calculate my lose and every thing in gambling and i know my total income in month.
The only way we can arrive a close answer is through an average income per day, like you said the price is not the same in a day to day so it varies with the current time and of course our job here are not fixed because sometimes there are a lot offers that we can work for bitcoins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 540
October 13, 2016, 08:34:16 AM
It's hard to calculate how much I earn per day cause earnings from bitcoin are very inconsistent but i'd say per month on average about 1 bitcoin and that's also my monthly goal what I try to reach.
Usually I reach it but not always sometimes I don't have the time for it.
Why because your in signature campaign that pays every month ? i don't think so you can calculate it by dividing into days and depends on how much you are going to earning because i can calculate mine Tongue and i just don't calculate my lose and every thing in gambling and i know my total income in month.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 13, 2016, 08:15:39 AM
There is no fix payment structure for me in bitcoins as its difficult to expect a steady income in bitcoins but I can say that the fixed amount that I am earning is 0.14 monthly from signature campaign.

Yobit allows thier users to earn 0.006 a day and thats just what i earn if i get to post 20 which i hardly can.

This is why its not a good thing to fully go into bitcoin if you don't have better resources. It can b enough for me if i just  earn about 30 a day. Unfortunately. I don't.

I don't really reach 20 post a day, but sometimes I am trying to, but it's too hard and I can't think of any new idea so if I'm tired already, I stop posting. Well, in real life I earn atleast a minimum wage here in where I live, as of this time it is just enough for me alone, but since I need to  share too on some expenses in the house then I need to earn more.. I earn atleast  $10 a day in my day job.

yeah yobit ithink has the highest signature earnings if you just try to hit their max posts a day altough i think yobit is not accepting anymore. i also try to make 20 but it's most of the time draining so i try not to do 20 at the same time. i try to post twice or thrice at a time until  i reach 20 for the day. so i pretty much am able to hit that for a constant daily earning and i try to do some tradings on the side
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
October 13, 2016, 07:57:00 AM
There is no fix payment structure for me in bitcoins as its difficult to expect a steady income in bitcoins but I can say that the fixed amount that I am earning is 0.14 monthly from signature campaign.

Yobit allows thier users to earn 0.006 a day and thats just what i earn if i get to post 20 which i hardly can.

This is why its not a good thing to fully go into bitcoin if you don't have better resources. It can b enough for me if i just  earn about 30 a day. Unfortunately. I don't.

I don't really reach 20 post a day, but sometimes I am trying to, but it's too hard and I can't think of any new idea so if I'm tired already, I stop posting. Well, in real life I earn atleast a minimum wage here in where I live, as of this time it is just enough for me alone, but since I need to  share too on some expenses in the house then I need to earn more.. I earn atleast  $10 a day in my day job.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 13, 2016, 05:58:28 AM

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101
October 13, 2016, 05:34:40 AM
Activity: 854
October 13, 2016, 05:32:05 AM
I think i am being able to collect only around 0.0005 bitcoin per day other than signature campaign i am currently involved. Those bitcoin i am getting are from claiming on faucets, even those small are really small but it really feel nice to have some bitcoin in wallets.

Other than in bitcoin i am earning nice amount of fiat from my part time jobs.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 13, 2016, 05:30:04 AM
I think it is pretty good you earn up to 0,005 per day. per day of its course you've gained that much, how about a week or even a month. whereas I only get 0.0005 per day, even less than that. but I remain grateful and continue to actively seek bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
October 13, 2016, 03:56:16 AM
I am earning 0.035 from my signature campaign and manage to earn 0.065 from trading that take me to 0.1 btc per week and that is a good amount to earn at a moment.
When I saw the initial post I wanted to say the earnings can't be consistent. Different campaign comes out with different rewards. Some can be higher and lower.

That's true and it will also depend on your rank, if you have higher rank then you can expect higher income in compare to other members and I think its the best source to earn an extra income.

They would trully differ hence payrates are depending on which rank  on your account has, the  higher rank the  higher  the payrate thats why you saw  there are different  amounts  of  incomes in here.  As you said  this is also a good  source of  income  but we should  not fully rely on it because sig campaigns  are  just temporary.

Yes signature campaigns are temporary and different campaigns have different system of payments as my campaign pays 0.035 weekly and its same for all the members but the best thing is that it exists since long time.
Activity: 478
October 13, 2016, 03:48:42 AM
not too bad,0.005 per day same with 0.035BTC per week.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
October 13, 2016, 03:16:16 AM
I am earning 0.035 from my signature campaign and manage to earn 0.065 from trading that take me to 0.1 btc per week and that is a good amount to earn at a moment.
When I saw the initial post I wanted to say the earnings can't be consistent. Different campaign comes out with different rewards. Some can be higher and lower.

That's true and it will also depend on your rank, if you have higher rank then you can expect higher income in compare to other members and I think its the best source to earn an extra income.

They would trully differ hence payrates are depending on which rank  on your account has, the  higher rank the  higher  the payrate thats why you saw  there are different  amounts  of  incomes in here.  As you said  this is also a good  source of  income  but we should  not fully rely on it because sig campaigns  are  just temporary.
Pages:
Jump to: