Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you guys make off of mining? - page 2. (Read 78989 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
March 25, 2014, 08:04:09 AM
people who say you cant make money mining are trying to keep competition at bay, arent mining themselves or doing it the lazy way.

it all depends on what you want to spend, how much time you want to invest and what kind of circumstances you have to work with.

what are you electric costs? free electricity obviously gives you a lot of options.

do you want to mine sha256 of do you wanna build a gpu rig. gpu rigs are cheaper and less risky but cunsume more power and generate more heat.

do you want a set it and forget it solution, or do you wanna be active with your mining. hand pick coins to mine is far more profitable then just straight up btc or ltc mining or mining on multipools.

doing your own trading from alts to btc or ltc can also easily add 20% to your revenue.

are you comfertable with buying used hardware, or do you wanna buy everything new? (especially with gpu rigs buying used can drasticly shorten roi time)

but whatever you do dont buy any sha256 asics under 200ghs. antminers are currently the cheapest entry level asics available with any chance of making some more btc then you spend.

it isn`t easy, but done right you can easily make some nice pocket money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 530
$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP
March 24, 2014, 11:51:21 PM
This thread is as titled- what are your personal figures for mining? If you don't want to tell the internet/whole world the details of your monetary gains, I could definitely understand that. But if you don't mind, what amount of BTC do you make per day/week/month with your current set-up, and what is that set-up? I have been thinking about giving it a shot. And I know -before everyone says it- that just getting into mining at this time and level of difficulty is probably crazy and definitely risky, and probably not the most profitable job. I understand that. But I am very interested in the Bitcoin economy and community as a whole, and this is definitely something I'd like to be a part of. If you do post BTC mining figures, try to include the total mined (that is, before electricity, hardware costs, etc.). You can definitely still post that info. with it though. Thanks in advance to anyone who posts their figures and/or offers advice.
Pages:
Jump to: