Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you have invested in bitcoins? - page 3. (Read 5586 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
$0 currently, but i plan to soon
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
few hundred $$ but I reinvested them into LTC, and now FTC Smiley
Activity: 7
Currently about 2k$ back when they were 20 each and I heard about Cyprus's taxation of its citizens
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I don't see why it wouldn't be feasible, given a large enough investment, but at current difficulty rates and widespread ASIC availability looming, I wouldn't take the risk.
Activity: 5
Hi guys!

Is anyone here able to generate enough coins to not have to work? Is that feasible if you have the right equipment and how much might that cost?

Thanks!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I haven't invested anything other than time and electricity.  My gaming rig (AMD 6990) was repurposed for mining, however.
Activity: 28
I've actually invested 6000$ but got scammed for 4000$... Sad
only one 7950 that already paid for itself...

doing this just for fun..oh and I will be able to play Battlefield 4 when it comes out Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
Nothing at all atm
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Not enough.
Activity: 37
Nothing, I just mined for a bit and used that to trade Smiley Now I'm at around 2 btc, so things are working out.
Activity: 9
Are you joking? The only thing that carries higher risk than Bitcoins is buying Italian government bonds.

Or trading USD Forex      XD
legendary
Activity: 858
Merit: 1000
Granted, I haven't been watching prices long, but it SEEMS that Bitcoins aren't any riskier than normal stock. Maybe they'll go back up to $20 each, maybe they'll drop down to $0.01 per BTC, but regular stock carries the same sort of risk.

Be nice if it was more stable, true, but I don't think it's much riskier than any other sort of investment. Just keep your computer safe from being hacked.

Smiley  Look @ what the price is now.  I WISH that it was $20
phm
Activity: 378
Merit: 110
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I invested 420 USD for Lancelot FPGA miner from this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discontinued-lancelot-heavy-duty-400-mega-hashes-2-x-fpga-mining-board-187549. Still waiting for it to arrive.
staff
Activity: 3290
Merit: 4114
As of yet, not anything.

I seem to get  most of my bitcoin via selling goods on bitmit.net and selling my programming knowlegde.
Activity: 21
~130$ at 01 apr 13.
now ~860$  Grin
Activity: 39
About 350$ just starting though
$1125 to btc (bought by 12)
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
im well diversified and all things considered am looking at an overall portfolio of bout tree fiddy in bitcoin right now
Activity: 28
150$
Pages:
Jump to: