Pages:
Author

Topic: How much do you think btc will go up by end of 2018? - page 2. (Read 270 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Experts estimate the bitcoin price will rise to more than $ 50,000 in 2018. But I think price of bitcoin will not reach that milestone. At present, countries are introducing more difficult policies in bitcoin trading. Such as China, Korea, India. Korea has a large number of investors in bitcoin. So when Korean policy comes into effect, the price of bitcoin is very strong. I think bitcoin prices in 2018 will be at $ 20,000
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Where is the option for less value than now? Maybe it will be $500 by the end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
Minimal price what i want is 15k usd, and second what i want this price falling must continuous long how it can be
Activity: 308
I think by the end of this year bitcoin could easily reach 50000$. We will see what happens, I am confident about it
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
How much do you think bitcoin will be by the end of 2018?

I hope the price of bitcoin will end this year with more than $20K because the price of bitcoin is always getting bumped at the back end of every year so it will happen in this year also and will reach $20K.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

I think it will grow beyond expectations, like what happen last year, everybody predicted it to hit only for $10,000 per Bitcoin when it nearly hit $20,000. So probably it will grow more than we expect it to be.
Activity: 378
Experts predict bitcoin prices will rise in 2018. Bitcoin prices may rise to $ 50,000 by the end of 2018. As you can see, in November 2017 bitcoin prices dropped below $ 7,000, but by December / 2017 has recovered and rose to $ 20,000. For this risky market, price fluctuations are inevitable.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
This is just unpredictable, my friend, because crypto markets are too volatile and really anything could happen. But just one year is not so much time, by the way. I think in a longer timeframe (5-10 years) Bitcoin price will reach very high values, but we need to wait and be patient, because patience is the key in this game.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Well, it may be difficult to reach $ 40k, but not impossible, it's still early in the year. when we see the market is now recovering. we will easily believe for unfounded predictions.

but for speculation, I'm a bit convinced the btc price is under $ 30k later this year.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: