Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Do You Think The Bitcoin Would Be Comes Halving? - page 2. (Read 984 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I personally believe there will be a raise in the price, but only a small one.

The total amount of bitcoins in circulation is huge compared to the amount mined on a daily basis. Even then: each day more bitcoins are mined, so the total amount of coins still rises.
This being said: the halving might bring some attention to BTC, attracting some new buyers, driving the price up.

My guess would be a 10% rise after the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Guys, no Right or Wrong Answers. This is just your estimation. HOWEVER, there is a catch: you have to provide your reason(s) why you come up with your bitcoin price prediction.

Now, let's get the ball rolling..

P.S.: My goal with this thread is to give more people out there to take a closer look on their approach comes halving in a few days from now. Because I know, that there are still people that don't care what will happen after the halving - well, I respect that but would it be nice and interesting if we have a good plan for the bitcoin halving day? It would be fun seeing the result as to whether or not the price of bitcoin will go up and down and benefit from either way, right? Smiley
I think I would be a very rich man after halving. I now have some of the bitcoin. I bought it with that of my work in the real world. after halving I am sure I will get a tremendous advantage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
Guys, no Right or Wrong Answers. This is just your estimation. HOWEVER, there is a catch: you have to provide your reason(s) why you come up with your bitcoin price prediction.

Now, let's get the ball rolling..

P.S.: My goal with this thread is to give more people out there to take a closer look on their approach comes halving in a few days from now. Because I know, that there are still people that don't care what will happen after the halving - well, I respect that but would it be nice and interesting if we have a good plan for the bitcoin halving day? It would be fun seeing the result as to whether or not the price of bitcoin will go up and down and benefit from either way, right? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: