Pages:
Author

Topic: How much for a loan (600BTC)? - page 2. (Read 1801 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 10, 2012, 11:49:50 AM
I've been following bitcoin for over a year now and never expected to even consider it for something like this. I get loans like this from the bank about twice yearly, usually for large equipment or buying large lots of equipment from auction. I'm just curious, with all the coinage people throw around here all willy nilly, what kind of offers I'd get. Now that everyone is realizing that 7%/week is crazy, that is.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
October 10, 2012, 11:38:29 AM
Yep, using BTC only as transfer medium for the value.

I think that's a nice experiment.

But I don't think you find a competitive loan here. Bitcoiners are still used to ridiculous rates from various scams.

I only know it from Germany, but there are portals where private persons give credits to private persons at usually much more competitive rates than banks.

https://www.auxmoney.com is a good one and has already >400.000 People(user accounts) in it.

I think there are platforms like this in the US as well.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131
All paid signature campaigns should be banned.
October 10, 2012, 11:23:14 AM
I expects he want a dollar denominated loan with dollar payback terms.  The BTC payback would be just if the lender wants payback by that method.  Assuming BTC skyrockets he would be paying back less BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
October 10, 2012, 10:24:42 AM
I'd say dank came up with a way more interesting story.  Cheesy

I'm all just boring pallet jacks and box trucks over here. See the link in my sig for more details of what I do.

Don't mind me.
Just let the viewers know how you intend to pay back a year long loan if the price of BTC goes up lets say 700%?
October 10, 2012, 10:21:35 AM

I'm all just boring pallet jacks and box trucks over here. See the link in my sig for more details of what I do.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
October 10, 2012, 10:19:57 AM
October 10, 2012, 10:17:08 AM
Also, I'd prefer a loan from someone that accepts USD and BTC for repayment. I use USD a LOT more so it is available to me. If not, I can convert the USD to BTC for payments... but I'd prefer to have the option.
October 10, 2012, 09:57:00 AM
I'm going into the bank on Wednesday of next week to get a loan for a new box truck, which I need for transporting things. I'm curious what kind of terms I'd get if I took a BTC loan instead of one from the bank. I'll be needing about 6,000USD for the truck I have my eye on, which has a good lift gate. My current trucks are garbage and I hate them more every time I get in one. HATE. I now actually have to kick the compressor to get the lift gate to raise on the larger one. So ghetto...

Lets say I'd want terms that completed in 6 months - 12 months.

I have excellent credit, if that matters to anyone.

Please, nobody send me 600BTC at this point. The actual loan amount I'm asking for will not be 600BTC, but 'near it'. I am willing to undergo any identity scrutiny.
Pages:
Jump to: