Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH FROM ALL THIS EFFORT .??? - page 2. (Read 1276 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006
August 13, 2015, 06:50:17 AM
let's say a signature compaign gives you 0.001 per post , if you post 500 on a month , you will get 0.5 BTC it's that simple but post quality have to be good and not words like "ty" "hi" "ok" etc... otherwise will be considered as spam and u get banned
and no of course you can't wear multiple compaigns otherwise all peopl would enroll and be rich

Most campaigns do have an upper limit tough... It's usually maximum 100 posts/week or something (really depends on the campaign)... You can post more, but won't be payed for the "extra" posts. Also, some campaigns do not pay for posts in off-topic, altcoins,...

A reasonably complete overview:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
i guess bit-x campaign dosent has an upper limit ?
or which is the best one do u guys think ?? i mean the highest paying.

The one in my sig Wink

No, it depends on your posting habits... Count how much posts you make on average, and on which subforum you post most of the time... Then calculate how much each sig campaign would pay you with your posting habit...

Also, i try to avoid sigcampaigns that are obvious scams... but that's up to you
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 13, 2015, 06:47:23 AM
let's say a signature compaign gives you 0.001 per post , if you post 500 on a month , you will get 0.5 BTC it's that simple but post quality have to be good and not words like "ty" "hi" "ok" etc... otherwise will be considered as spam and u get banned
and no of course you can't wear multiple compaigns otherwise all peopl would enroll and be rich

Most campaigns do have an upper limit tough... It's usually maximum 100 posts/week or something (really depends on the campaign)... You can post more, but won't be payed for the "extra" posts. Also, some campaigns do not pay for posts in off-topic, altcoins,...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
i guess bit-x campaign dosent has an upper limit ?
or which is the best one do u guys think ?? i mean the highest paying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 268
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
August 13, 2015, 06:46:42 AM
so if a user wears campaigns and if he is also interested in posting on forums so it is a plus point that he can earn some coins ?
and can u wear multiple campaigns Huh

Very few campaigns cap at 500 posts or more. As a real-world example, my campaign pays me, as a junior member, 0.005 per post. At the 100 post maximum per week, I need to post about 14 posts a day, which is doable without degrading quality. That will result in 0.05 BTC/week and 0.20 BTC/month. It's not necessarily a lot but it's reasonable for a full member. On the other end, I need to post at least 10 posts that week, which is doable with very little effort, to stay eligible if I don't have time to visit the forums extensively in a given week.

You obviously cannot wear different sig links. Many services are competing with each other, and having multiple may overflow the height or character limitation, as each member rank's signature features are used up as much as possible to make the best sig link.
August 13, 2015, 06:44:12 AM

Activity: 567
Merit: 148
August 13, 2015, 06:41:10 AM
so if a user wears campaigns and if he is also interested in posting on forums so it is a plus point that he can earn some coins ?

August 13, 2015, 06:35:44 AM
Activity: 567
Merit: 148
August 13, 2015, 06:26:23 AM
i wonder if people can really earn BTC from the campaigns or this is just for interests ? even if u join multiple campaigns i guess u cant earn more than 1 bitcoins per month and plus are we even allowed to have multiple signatures ?? 'correct me if i am worng' Undecided

they are not created for that matter anyway , they are created so rich people advertise their product in the right place (bitcoin community)and who enroll have a chance to make few bucks and it's motivation to learn more about BTC for those who don't know much about it , just like faucets
August 13, 2015, 06:24:27 AM
i wonder if people can really earn BTC from the campaigns or this is just for interests ? even if u join multiple campaigns i guess u cant earn more than 1 bitcoins per month and plus are we even allowed to have multiple signatures ?? 'correct me if i am worng' Undecided

you're not wrong... But the way i understand, sig campaigns are not meanth to substitute for a fixed income/dayjob... It's just an easy way to earn a couple of bucks for something you would be doing anyways (posting on this forum)...

Btw, the way i calculated it, the maximum income for a hero member would be close to .5BTC, so about $120-$150/month... Wink
August 13, 2015, 06:23:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: