Pages:
Author

Topic: how much gambling will impact on full time gamblers family? - page 7. (Read 4657 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Do you guys think the these addicted gamblers will think about their family members before gambling all their money?
well that is questionable some will and some wont.
i can say that gambling is hard addiction but it can be controled.
but not everyone can do that, thats why there is soo much people with ruined life and family...
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1317
Get your game girl
Do you guys think the these addicted gamblers will think about their family members before gambling all their money?
I think maybe the reason they chose to gamble is because they want to keep their families happy .Pay their bills or pay the fees for their kids high school .Everyone has their own responsibilities .Gamblers are humans too they just chose not to use the hard way which is good but not all end up being successful .
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If they think about family then they will not gamble even though they lose all their money
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
No,thay dont think about family,friends it is like drugs use,i know some storys about people who couldnt stop,his life went in ruins.It is  same way cured like drug use and same way  it start.Better to be careful
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: