Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned from Twitter bounty campaign? - page 2. (Read 385 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
the results I got from a small bounty campaign social media twitter. Since then I am not interested anymore in order to participate in the campaign. may indeed be due to my followers too little so reasonable when getting paid. But if you have a large follower capital I think at least deserves to be included in the campaign.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Hi, this is my first month participating in bounties, haven't received a payment yet, i'm involved in around 20 projects right now, nine of them through Bountyhive and the others here in the forum (I choose Twitter campaigns only, and when there are available, LinkedIn campaign too). Also, currently participating in my first signature campaign.

I have 8000 followers on Twitter but I read in several topics that Twitter campaigns aren't profitable because the demand. However I want to know what is the maximium profit that you have earned from a Twitter campaign? My goal is not too much. With 500-1000$ until June-August will be fine for me.

Do you think that with 8000 followers involved in several campaigns I could reach this goal? I want to know what do you think and read some experiences with Twitter bounties Smiley

you don't write here anymore. i don't even know if you read here. but how much did you earn now. how much eth did you get until today. don't you want to share it here with this nice community? they also helped you?
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Now I'm not sure but there were companies that gave a very good profit,the same Coilancer and Datum, in General, that Twitter that Facebook can please and bring good prospects, so I recommend doing as many companies as possible,and you will be a success
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Not so much. I'm almost getting frustrated as a matter of fact, but I do not want to give up on it yet, as I have heard and read a lot on how people are making some reasonable cash from participating in twitter bounty campaign or other bounty campaigns. Hopefully, I will get to share my own testimony soon.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
Hi, this is my first month participating in bounties, haven't received a payment yet, i'm involved in around 20 projects right now, nine of them through Bountyhive and the others here in the forum (I choose Twitter campaigns only, and when there are available, LinkedIn campaign too). Also, currently participating in my first signature campaign.

I have 8000 followers on Twitter but I read in several topics that Twitter campaigns aren't profitable because the demand. However I want to know what is the maximium profit that you have earned from a Twitter campaign? My goal is not too much. With 500-1000$ until June-August will be fine for me.

Do you think that with 8000 followers involved in several campaigns I could reach this goal? I want to know what do you think and read some experiences with Twitter bounties Smiley

Well  I don't have much twitter followers, so I  find it difficult to do twitter campaign. But having 8000 followers and doing your task correctly and effectively will earn you Hugh token.
Activity: 378
I never took part in the Twitter bounty campaign . To be honest, I do not understand why people participate in them. Constant problems with the problem with the publication of tweets, block accounts due to suspicion of spam, and finally the most important thing - scanty payments. How many times I watched the spreadsheets, I have never seen a serious payment for participating in this company.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am not doing twitter campaigns as my wife she had a twitter account for like four years but after doing twitter bounties they just decided to suspend her twitter account for retweeting all the ICO tweets and they banned her account for no reason, so anyone doing twitter campaigns, be careful because Twitter is targeting ICO accounts and also Twitter accounts that support ICOS etc. There was no reason to suspend her account as she was doing nothing malicious save retweeting from ICOS etc. Her account was growing organic followers as well, she never paid for one follower. I hope your twitter accounts do not get suspended.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
I earn at most $ 50 for 8 weeks of work, with 5k follower account. And that was the only time I joined twitter campaign. The social media campaign has too many participants, but its bounty pool is less than signature campaign. So I quit it and switch to signature campaign.

Activity: 322
I get some coins. This is equivalent to 40-50 dollars. I do not consider it a big profit. But it's earnings too.
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Sure you will get up to your goal with such a large twitter followers. I have joined Bounty campaigns last month and I haven’t earn anything from it in. Talking about twitter bounty but I will certainly be get rewarded the campaigns I am working on. You have 8000 real followers on twitter, that is great, as I has just 1500 Followers in three months, you will certainly get good amount of coins from it. Try to increase your followers to 10K to get more coins.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
It is not a good idea to participate in social media bounty, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or VK. Payment for person is very small.
Activity: 292
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think it will not be hard for you to achieve that goal (500-1000 $).
However, it is better to look for yourself 10k follower, this is more useful when you join the bounty.
Most bonus points for people with more than 10k followers will be higher.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
At the moment, I stopped working on such projects as I have not just for this time, but in good times when I led a lot of similar projects, I earned good money, it's about $ 1000 a month, but now it's very hard

Why did you stopped working though if you earned that much monthly? Whey you say good times are you talking about last year when bitcoin's price was around 17k? Or are you talking about a bull market? And how many twitter bounties did you joined before to get that much? And how many followers did you have on your twitter account?. During the good times that you mentioned what was the average number of people joining the twitter campaigns?. Sorry for asking too many questions I'm just really curious regarding this matter.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
in the company for Twitter, I received very little, as for me it is better to take part in other kinds of bounty companies such as video, creating article content, signature in bitcoin profile, and many others, but in general the main thing is that you get pleasure from the fact that You doing!
Activity: 364
At the moment, I stopped working on such projects as I have not just for this time, but in good times when I led a lot of similar projects, I earned good money, it's about $ 1000 a month, but now it's very hard
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I earned 300$ before in twitter bounty but i guess some project would definitely won't give us big amount of stake coz there's alot of member who always join twitter bounty. I prefer joining signature campaign so that the allocation is much more bigger.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
for now I have not followed the twitter campaign, because I am still increasing the number of followers, which I know the number of followers also affects the amount of our income, as well as how many gift campaigns we can follow
Activity: 406
Your target is good. 20 projects you follow and that's amazing, your time is still left, so you can follow other programs like medium / block or maybe telegram and airdrop. But the medium or video will produce even more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I do apologize for bumping this thread up, but I'm quite curious to know how much people earn doing twitter bounties and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is curious about this as well based on what I've experience so far it's quite hard to get profitable if you only join less than 10 twitter bounties, I think the average you can get if you got an account with less than 10k followers is around 6-$10 a month and based of what I've researched so far it seems like these numbers are quite trustworthy. It's been months now since you created this thread so I'm really curious did you reach your goal? Was it profitable for you?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Depends on company bounty
Pages:
Jump to: