Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you lost for bitcoin just because of stupid - page 2. (Read 213 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Yes, I think bitcoin is not really for the poor because the money invested in it is huge. I do not think the poor enough to invest. After a recent reduction I lost a bitcoin when it dropped below 10,000 usd. That's not a small amount of money for me
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I had been providing online services since 2010. If I would have taken Bitcoins as payment and not spent them, I would have been a billionaire.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I have actually lost my Bitcoin to Ponzi scheme programs,it is  very painful for losing 1 btc to a program worth not losing money for.This was out of ignorance,you can imagine what would have become of that 1 btc. Ignorance is a disease. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
I have not really loose any amount from my pocket to bitcoin rather all the money I lost in the past was still from bitcoin itself, like joining a campaign without inputting my correct bitcoin wallet and my payment being send to the wrong wallet. And another one was me sending bitcoin to a buyer online and after all he scam me that was then as a newbie but now am earning bitcoin and no more lost for me.
Activity: 18
i guess
i made mistake,  bought my  first stellar at $69,90 usd for 100 stellar. But now  stellar in $61,77 for 100.
Because, i think it was cheapest than another coin...

Activity: 70
我觉得这是很好的投资
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I have not lost much, just about $200 which I lost to Ponzi scheme despite glaring signs and about $50 to an ICO. I think the experience has made my judgement better in avoiding all sorts of pump and dump strategy employed by the whales and those using ICOs to defraud people.
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
Have you ever wondered how much money you lost bitcoin just because of your ignorance? This is not a paradise for the poor, but the place to bury the body for those who do not learn but want to get rich. Make a one-time inventory of where you are distributing your assets and give the right direction for your next plan, especially when the pre-coding market is in turmoil.

I don't lose money in here but rather I have earned money from here. I don't really invest in here from my pocket or hard earned money from my job but rather all the money that I am.using in here , came also from cyrptocurrency. I joined airdrops, bounty campaigns, social media campaigns to earn money and  some I used to buy coins in which I believe it will rise in the future. So no losing money at all.
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I had been hodling my BTC since I bought in at $24 per back in 2013. No selling off, no weak hands. Buying in was just a very lucky move rather than any great insight.

However, six weeks ago at the beginning of November I was seduced by the talk and the prevailing sentiment of a coming "flippening" over on r/btc. Consequently, when the price of Bitcoin began to drop, I was foolish enough to believe that the r/btc guys might be correct -- that the future would be Bcash and that legacy Bitcoin was heading into a death spiral. I sold all my Bitcoin at $5,600, and bought Bcash at $2,400. Double whammied.

I have decimated my assets by a very considerable amount by listening to a bunch of shills and fools -- some of whom I now realize to have had a devious agenda. I am now preparing to sell this Bcash at $1440 and buying back into the real Bitcoin at $12,500. I cannot believe that I have been such a clown, and am feeling quite butthurt about my idiocy. I have destroyed my wealth by listening to fools.

I post this only as a cautionary tale to anyone else who might be duped and deluded by the counsel and "advice" over at that toxic dump that is r/btc.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
I dont really lose money for bitcoin because most of my income now was coming for cryptocurrencies itself, not to mention most of us here were doing our homework researching about ICOs and info about which coin was a good choice to invest in and also there are lots of bounty hunter.  Grin Grin Nevertheless, if you're investing your money in something you dont even know or aware about then there is a definite chance that you will lose money and it didn't happen only in bitcoin but in every investment you make. There are no stupid people in my opinion, but ignorance that lead to calculated loss
Activity: 66
Have you ever wondered how much money you lost bitcoin just because of your ignorance? This is not a paradise for the poor, but the place to bury the body for those who do not learn but want to get rich. Make a one-time inventory of where you are distributing your assets and give the right direction for your next plan, especially when the pre-coding market is in turmoil.
Pages:
Jump to: