Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is a LOT of BTC? - page 3. (Read 5115 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 503
Legendary trader
February 03, 2015, 08:26:08 PM
Something like 1000 bitcoins?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
February 03, 2015, 08:21:18 PM
I know it's all relative...
I guess I'm a "bulltard"? or just a "hodler"?
But I hung onto coins I purchased for half of the current price and since then I got caught up in mining etc. Wondering what the general consensus is as far as how many I'm going to need to retire on (if it does indeed climb to that level of purchasing power)
 I don't trade or anything like that and I'm acquiring more VERY slowly via my small farm (I have 1 small asic and a few multi gpu miners...I mine for alts and exchange them for BTC). I guess I'm asking for speculation on when does one have ENOUGH coin to either be loaded..or broke, come 2020. I've always figured I have enough now, but when I see prices this low I can't help but fight the "panic buy" feelings
 I'm holding until then for better or worse..I figure I spent the equivalent of a weekend in Vegas on my stash so "to the moon" or not...I'm not going to lose my shirt either way
 I'm already expecting the "yer fucked" or "yer gonna be rich" speculators so fire away...can't hurt my feelings HA! But I would truly appreciate any wisdom thrown my way.
 Oh yeah...I already know "no one can predict the future" that's why I'm asking for speculation on the SPECULATION board Wink
 Thanks a bunch
Pages:
Jump to: