Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is a normal amount to mine a day? - page 2. (Read 1720 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If the difficulty just changed and no additional miners have come onto the network then 3,600 btc should be miner per day plus TX fees.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
that all depends on the hash of performance you have w. the miner @ current difficulties.

Alright, thanks, I will look mine up
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Yea I used to be mining about 0.01 BTC a day (on clevermining.com) with a nice gaming computer (desktop of course), but now with the summer and the trash difficulties, I had to stop mining. It made my room hot and I would only make about 0.002 BTC a day, which is only a fraction bigger than what the electricity costs.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
What do you mean?
If you want results, that's 24 7. If you want 24 7, I don't recommend using your computer, let alone your laptop as it was poor ventilation. Oh and during summer I wouldn't risk it.

Generally not worth to mine nowadays, even with ASICS imo.
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit
It depends on your hashrate, the current difficulty, and the block reward of the coin you're mining. The easiest way to check is to plug the parameters of your current setup into a mining calculator and see what its estimate is (though it is an estimate, and there will always be at least a little bit of variance). For bitcoin, I prefer to use https://tradeblock.com/mining/, though there are many other calculators available.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
that all depends on the hash of performance you have w. the miner @ current difficulties.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!
Yeah, SO how much is normal
Pages:
Jump to: