Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token? - page 2. (Read 469 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
So far, the highest amount that was earned for the bounty’s reward was $2000. But before just taking in an interest on bounty hunting just by looking at the numbers, we need to get a clear picture of what this type of work requires from us and how this work is carried out.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So far, the highest amount that was earned for the bounty’s reward was $2000. But before just taking in an interest on bounty hunting just by looking at the numbers, we need to get a clear picture of what this type of work requires from us and how this work is carried out.
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
If you are from a third world country, then the rewards that you can earn from the bounty campaigns can be pretty big compared to your salary. If you are a good translator, i suggest you to give translations a try, because the rewards are higher there. I've earned 5 ETH worth of coins for one translation for example.
Indeed, Currently i live in the 3rd country (Indonesia) and my biggest bounty reward is equal to 8x than the average salary here. For now i think is quite difficult to be a translator because many rivals and of course the bounty managers prefer experienced ones. Maybe more precisely can try on bounty article / youtube then we can try translator bounty, Only my opinion. Sorry for my bad english and thanks!
Activity: 77
That's an informative post. Bounties are good way of earning cryptos when you don't have enough money to buy it. You can hold the coins for 3-4 month depending upon the duration of bounties.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
. The most money I earn from the Bounty is $ 900. from the bounty campaign Credits.
. I sold it immediately when the token was put on the floor. I do not hold, and wait because it was the first time I made so much from Crypto. My decision was correct only two days after the credits went down.
And to the present all the campaigns I joined, I sold them on the floor, To preserve the money I have.
Maybe I was lucky. Wish you too.
Activity: 33
Because I am new to the world of crypto I have not produced much, but based on my close friends experience, he participated in one of the bounty campaigns with great patience and confidence that one day the bounty will give good results, and it turns out he actually earned $ 1000 from one bounty campaign that is facebook campaign and he joined the bounty by just learning whitepaper and being wait without too restless. does require extra patience for several months. and it motivates me that if we are sure and patient it will produce real results.
Activity: 210
A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?
How long did you hold that token?
What is the name of that token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!
Honestly, nothing but I have it in my wallet, I will keep it until it will give a huge, we are in a very dizzy situation so it's better to hold it for now.
Activity: 196
The amount of my bonus is the highest. Project Trade.io is me to be the most money. The amount of my estimated bonuses amounted to 3 eth. I am very thankful for this successful project
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
1. So far, the biggest bounty reward I earned was about $2000 and that for the other bounty around big amount between $600- $1500.
2. If the project is good I hold around 1-2 months or until other bounty hunter finished dumping. And if not usually I sell half of it.
3. Minexcoin is the biggest bounty I've ever been in and the others like exchange union, amon, and fidentiax.

My advice if you think the project will be successful in the near future you better hold it or if the project is less convincing may sell partly. Sorry for my bad english and good luck!

Don't mind my english too! 😊 Anyways, thank you for sharing your experienced and for the advice, I am open to accept positive advice as well as willing to learn from the mistakes of others.

That $2000 is big amount especially in a third class country like ours. I am glad to know that there's a chance for me to earn that amount soon all that I need is to choose  what ICO is the best.

One question: The $2000 amount of reward from bounty comes from what specific campaign? Is it social media, translation or signature?
If you are from a third world country, then the rewards that you can earn from the bounty campaigns can be pretty big compared to your salary. If you are a good translator, i suggest you to give translations a try, because the rewards are higher there. I've earned 5 ETH worth of coins for one translation for example.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
A question that pop up my mind this time due to curiosity and I know that there are also member of BTT also ask the same questions.

How much is the highest amount you earned from holding your bounty reward token?
How long did you hold that token?
What is the name of that token?

I just want to know some of your experienced as a bounty hunter for me to have more hope and faith that crypto currencies are part of our life and for me to trust more crypto because being new with less experience is not easy sometimes doubt will came into my mind that maybe this crypto / bounty is not a good way to make some money.

I need to read more also learn more from your experiences if it is better to hold the token for a long time or sell it in small amount!
I’m taking part in bounties since8 months, in this period I earned a lot of different coin which gave me a massive income. But some coins which I got they give me up to 20X after 3 months of holding, some gives me 10X after a couple of months.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
My biggest advantage of bounty is nearly 100% of the price rise ICO. Indeed many have speculated the price will come down after the ICO and that majority is indeed Yes. But if you dare to take the risk to hold then the result will be much larger and to exceed the value of the ICO. many people are in a hurry but the results are a bit disappointing.
Activity: 112
I earned almost $250 wepower token. But in recent time its price fall down. Price is between $50-$60.I believes it is difficult to get bounty. You can try also.
Activity: 266
As the whole system of the crypto currency is decentralized, profits from it will differ from time to time also. But to make proper and bigger profit from your crypto you must have to hold on to your coin, remain calm and wait patiently.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
1) It was near 30k$
2) I hold this token month
3) Sorry but I can't said it. Because I don't say it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
I earn almost $5000usd on bounties and i keep holding them. I know some ICO are failed and some are success.  So be proud and happy that the amount we received from bounties.
I will get rich for the next few months for holding them.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
It's like you are asking, "how much is your salary?".

There are open minded people who will share on how much they have earned with these bounty reward tokens but I haven't join any bounty and earned a reward token. Smiley

But the most money I earned was with Docademic, which increased and then I sold and bought other "good" coins with that money, Docademic is still holding its own and my "good" shit coins couldn't.    
That coin is dropping and good that you sold it earlier but that's how the market goes, you earn good, buy another tokens that will stop your progress profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I have been working for quite sometime for bounty campaigns but i have not sold most of the reward tokens i received due to bad market and low prices at the moment, i had a chance during last bull run but i kept holding thinking that the price could rise more, now i have learnt the lesson and i will sell some tokens as soon as market shows some decent prices as i need some money to cashout now.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I think it was about 50k usd but if I had held to its max value is was around $3 MILLION. sold too early. sad times.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I've won around $ 300 wepower token, but it's between $ 60 and $ 70 right now.  It's hard to win Bounty now.
Prices and rewards varies also in the market price,  all coins are dumping that's why if you converted it in today's price definitely it is just small amount. I'll may suggest to hold it for awhile waiting for price will rise again and you might gain more. We power is just new in the market and it really needs more show up to recognize by investors, hope they could take a look on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
I've won around $ 300 wepower token, but it's between $ 60 and $ 70 right now.  It's hard to win Bounty now.
Pages:
Jump to: