Pages:
Author

Topic: How much is the suggested amount of starting investment on bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 2234 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
How much is the suggested amount of starting investment on bitcoins? In United States Dollar currency please or Philippine Peso.

and also, is it better to invest in bitcoin rather than investing in stocks?

Actually it's depend on you.. But i suggest you start, ithink 100$, but don't spect on your profit is too big.. And also for me much better to invest in bitcoin rather than stock market.. couse the value, specialy nowadays is pumping up...
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Make business plan first, how much capital do you have, how much can you spare? how much knowledge of BTC do you have? The more you know and the more you need to invest it.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 12
Hello, you shouldn't invest more than you can afford to lose. That is the basic rule :-)
In additions, please, don't forget cryptocurrencies/tokens/etc is a high risk investments, so as a rule of thumb "do not spend more than 10% of your net worth on it".
legendary
Activity: 2006
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
If you believe in Bitcoin, then I would pick an amount you are comfortable investing each pay period and buying BTC every time you get paid. If that figure is $20 then buy $20 worth of btc every 1-2 weeks. If $100 is the magic number for you, then stick to that. You can't go wrong just buying BTC and HODLing. It has shown to increase in value on average 0.4% per DAY since it's inception.

If every dollar you invested into crypto turned into $10 you will be rich before you know it.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If you are just a beginner, I'd say invest as little as 300 USD. Then if there is a return on the investment - define a part of your salary that can be invested monthly. There will most certainly be losses at first, just be prepared for that
Activity: 27
Whatever you invest, don't do it all at once. Dollar average your way in.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You need to invest the money you can't afford to lose pal. If you're working, maybe invest 10% of your total salary in Bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
well as you can see after 9 years of releasing , it grew from 0.01$ to 4100$ so thats a lot , my opinion is to invest as much you can , you wont be sad about that decision Smiley

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
You should invest/buy bitcoin as much as you can lose. It's a new technology. So, do not sell your house or car to buy bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Investing in a BTC is very big, i suggested go for a half bitcoin or lower, then just hold (There's a risk that BTC can go down)

Hope i helped you. Cheesy
Activity: 9
Ignore everyone else and only invest what you can afford to lose. This is a basic investing rule. Beginners especially should follow that.
Activity: 42
By no means commit more than you're prepared to lose.Bitcoin is an extremely high-risk investment and you ought to keep in that under consideration regularly. The most effective i would say, you don't purchase your entire Bitcoins in a single trade but alternatively purchase a preset amount each month, week or even day all through the year.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
how much you can afford to lose? don't invest if you cant afford to lose that money,though you ll not lose money but it is advised by professionals. so now.how.much you ll invest depends on you
Activity: 378
Merit: 260
Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin
Some people invest 50$ and other people thousands.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
The amount is depend on how much you want to earn and how long you want to earn, usually people investing 100$ - 300$ but the profit is not too big and it is better to invest in bitcoin rather than stock because the bitcoin price go up faster than stock, but bitcoin is a bit unpredictable
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
How much is the suggested amount of starting investment on bitcoins? In United States Dollar currency please or Philippine Peso.

and also, is it better to invest in bitcoin rather than investing in stocks?
Actually it is totally depend on you. But I like at the starting point start with low amount bitcoins and continue trading to increase bitcoins. And don’t depend on one coin. Invest on some good coins too. Then you are in low risk if you lose. When you become the expertise by experience with time you may take wise decisions.     
zmb
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
When my friends ask me how much they should invest I tell them that they should invest 1% of their net worth, which is little enough money that it wouldn't hurt them if they'd lose their bitcoins, but enough to see the potential of bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 251
Suggest starting with at least $100 USD which allows you to put 40% in bitcoins and 4 to 6 alt coins so that you can achieve diversification on your portfolio. Even with small capita invested diversification is important to reduce your risk. Lots of people on this forum make concentrated bets on one coin, but the idea of crypto investing isn't to gamble away your life savings on the spin of a roulette wheel. The idea is to grow your savings and do so without taking too much risk or losing sleep at night. If you are unable to sleep it means it means you may have invested too much capital and may need to bring it down.

You sound like you may be new to trading so I have included a link to a relevant article from my blogsite  so that you can get educated on how to start trading. https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@maxmonroe/top-10-tips-for-new-crypto-traders. Best of luck to you!
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
At least 1 to 5 btc
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
Any idea where would be the best place to buy bitcoins for a starting investment?
You can buy bitcoin from coinbase,paxful,localbitcoin etc exchabge platfrom. But what kind of currency do you want to use for buy bitcoin? also you can use many kind of exchange site for buy bitcoin with altcoin and USD. Bittrex,polo,liqui giving you that chance. You can found ton of site in google about it, But i have suggested you most popular site ever i have used. it would me more helpful for you https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/#markets
Pages:
Jump to: