Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money and which rule follow for trade?? - page 4. (Read 14442 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.

Well, in trading as a newbie, you really do not need that much amount of money for starting your trading journey. I guess you can start up trying trading in a small amount of $10-$20 or depending on the resources that you have because as a trader, your main weapon in this community is the money you have to start up trading. But since you were just about to begin, better to know some sort of information to satisfy your inquiries to be comfortable on doing trades. Based on my experience, I have started up with just $10 in my pocket and ask for guidance and advices from my friends who have already experience on doing such thing because if you have such reliable people around you, it will no longer be a challenge for you to do trading because you have someone to rely on. But if you were that solo individual who wish to do trading, you do really need on how to do trading but as far as I know, there are already trading sites who provides their own trading tutorials for newbies to be familiarize on how trading was done into their site making newbies comfortable on doing their first trades. That is what I am totally been searching for an exchange which is most likely into the upcoming exchange which is Bitrus that provides trading tutorials as well as great deal of bonus just right after signing up and a chance to win a ticket to the world cup of crypto just by doing trades and referrals.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.

I suggest that you try day trading in cryptocurrencies with the experience and skill you have on analyzing the market. Trading comes with risk. The higher the amount that you trade, the bigger the reward but the risks also follows. Day trading may render you small profit margins but you make multiple individual trades in a day. It can be highly profitable depending on your skill and research about the market.

As for the amount, this can be quite risky and tempting especially when you see an opportunity to go all-in. But remember to invest not more than 1 percent of your monthly income. Study the internal and external factors on ONE coin (focus on ONE coin only) and do technical analysis.

You may want to check this link below for more information about day trading and the general stuff before engaging:
[1] https://blockonomi.com/day-trading-cryptocurrency/
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Hey  I am newbie this forum and analysis that Bitcoin market down last 2 years.So I want to how much money need for trade and how get profitable frorm trade.I think this forum have many expert traders so I requested to all please tell me your experience about trading.
I don't think you have your fact correct as you mentioned that Bitcoin value was down in the last two years. You cannot in any way refer to 2017 as the year that Bitcoin market value was down.
You can start trading crypto currency with as low as $50 in most of the exchange and I don't really believe there is a maximum amount of money to trade with in most of the exchange.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Trading is not so easy especially for the newbie. But you can learn it by starting with a small amount of money. The most important rules you need to maintain is technical analysis. Without it you can't get much success on trading.         
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Just what everyone said here, only invest capital that you can afford to lose. What important here is whether your capital is big or lose, you have to focus on how will you gain profits. Step by step, you should learn the basics. From there, if you are confident enough to enter trading, then you can start it. I also suggest you do some test net and watch some videos related with trading.
Right, money does not depends on your trading, as if the price is down you can trade with high amount of money if the price is down you can invest high but you can trade with higher, so it is all about our trading ability and our knowledge how we can make our trading better with time, in trading money does not matter but knowledge matters allot.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Just what everyone said here, only invest capital that you can afford to lose. What important here is whether your capital is big or lose, you have to focus on how will you gain profits. Step by step, you should learn the basics. From there, if you are confident enough to enter trading, then you can start it. I also suggest you do some test net and watch some videos related with trading.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
The amount does not matter at all. If you are ready to learn and gain experience, you can start with absolutely any sum. The main thing that was enough to pay the fee for the transaction.
I think before considering the amount to trade,you should familiarize the market first and learn all its basics in trading before you jump into the real field of trading.Start first with an amount you can afford to lose because losses come naturally especially if you're still a beginner in trading.But as you keep on experiencing in trading,good profits might possibly come to you.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is all about the what profit you are looking for in trading only. Even with few bucks also you are start your trading career in crypto world. Believe me many newbies lost the fund on trading without knowing anything.
First see some YouTube references and learn about stop loss, limit trading and etc.
After this you need to learn the chart understanding and how the chadle blooms green at that time. Then finally you are good enough to do trading.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
The amount does not matter at all. If you are ready to learn and gain experience, you can start with absolutely any sum. The main thing that was enough to pay the fee for the transaction.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Trading crypto currency I'm the first instance required good knowledge before you put in your money. And you can start trading crypto currency with as low as $60 with most of the exchange but you must make sure they are legitimate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The main rules in trading in my opinion are not too much but very difficult to do, in trade we must be able to find ways to make our initial funds not wasted and for that we need a strategy and to do that we need a lot of knowledge and experience. And the second thing is that we shouldn't feel panic in trading and control our emotions will be the key.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Most of the advises you will get when you ask how much money you need to trade as a starter is that you must start with a small amount bcoz its too much to handle if you'll lose much in your first trade and you will not like to be in that situation. In terms of profit, you should not be greedy i guess, better to gain a lil than lose.
Why did you start with a small amount? Don't step inside in trading if you don't have enough fundamental skills and fully knowledgeable in trading. Then when you are ready and full battle gear in the trading field you can start with a greater amount which having a fastest grow in your capital. Of course, you need to cover the fees in transaction on trading, so is that quite enough to have a huge amount to start in trading to pick good profitable coins.
No matter the technical and fundamental skill you must have learnt theory wise or how much you must have prepared theoretically, the practice of it in real life will always feel a bit strange at the first time.

You might look professional after acquiring so much knowledge of it but it takes extra courage to face the real trade, that is why every first time traders must always make sure he or she tries with small amount of money he or she can afford to lose as against the big capital you advised, it is after testing your strength with little amount that you will be sure you are full prepared for a higher amount.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
Any amount would works
The amount you can start trading with can sometimes depends on the exchange trading fee and minimum amount of coins  allowed by the exchanges for trading. If your trading fund is too small for trading fees, the order probably won't work
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Most of the advises you will get when you ask how much money you need to trade as a starter is that you must start with a small amount bcoz its too much to handle if you'll lose much in your first trade and you will not like to be in that situation. In terms of profit, you should not be greedy i guess, better to gain a lil than lose.
Why did you start with a small amount? Don't step inside in trading if you don't have enough fundamental skills and fully knowledgeable in trading. Then when you are ready and full battle gear in the trading field you can start with a greater amount which having a fastest grow in your capital. Of course, you need to cover the fees in transaction on trading, so is that quite enough to have a huge amount to start in trading to pick good profitable coins.
Activity: 223
Merit: 6
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
Of course, the greater the amount, the faster you can earn. But it is not necessary to start with large sums. Even $ 50 will be enough. The most important thing is your desire and perseverance.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
There are those i've seen claiming to be experts and asking for either payments or donations for their expert tips and lessons lol. .1 is probably too big for someone who doesn't know anything yet and wants to start trading. You expect to have losses so better start with a smaller amount.
No need to follow those people who are asking for money to give you tips. Anyone can become an expert in the cryptocurrency market by researching for about six months. This will help them overcome their fears and in addition to that will enable them give free tips to the newbies as well. So I think that one should not follow such people. Better be your own master.

Yes, there cannot be any general rule for successful run in trading but we need to be discipline while trading like we must follow our own set of rules to ensure safe run against fluctuations.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
I started small.
No one taught me about anything and just relied on all the knowledge I can get from this forum and outside.
I have been used to doing it first just for experience and see if it will be successful and yes it is.
Profit for a little then get out. Think again about what I did and got more information about it.

That is one good thing when you are new to trading, you are not being dragged by hype or anything.
But now, it gets harder. When you get attached with one token it seems to difficult to let go.
That is what you need to overcome.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Professional trader don't feel bad about the up and down of the market because that is how this market behave and since it cannot continue going up or down it is better we actually learned from the up and down of the market in other to make profit from the market. 
Not many people see the market this way, we have few professional in this trading business and as much as they claim that they are professionals, majority of them still fall under the influence of panic sells, most professional traders are the ones holding more of these cryptocurrency coins we are talking about here irrespective of the project, most whales that succeed in buying in large amount buys from these people that holds much of these coins for trading.

Many traders expect the market to keep going up without having a reversal which we should normally know that it is not healthy for the system, so these ups and downs of a crypto that will make stronger itself.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

Cryptocurrency trading does not need a lot of money.The amount initially invested will affect the profit.But it is better to start with less so that there is no fear.
Less investment or capital you invest at the cryptocurrency less profit you get also because most of the people who earned more money because their capital is very high but some people who earn bunch of money because they know what coin who are in the cheap price is possible to increasw or they are jackpot to the coin that they hold why they get more money. Fear is normal even your capital is less because that's still money who is very important things in the life of the individual.
Pages:
Jump to: