Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money do you currently have, you can buy cryptocurrency at the bottom. - page 5. (Read 3122 times)

Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
if the bear market continues for several more years, then I will look for opportunities to buy more cryptocurrencies. I will earn money on referral programs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
I don't think its good to invest as the price is lower. you never know what is there in the future. Also you cannot conclude that this is the bottom for the market. There could be more downwards movement than we think.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Crypto currencies should not be the first source of your income, so generally you always need to have some cash left by side for such purposes. If the market goes down, invest more to equal the token price in your portfolio.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
To be honest, I am not sure that the 2017 bull market will repeat very sweetly and even very difficult to choose coins with high potential, unlike in 2017 where almost every coin has good potential
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
just because price of something is lower than its previous price it doesn't mean it is a good idea to buy that thing! the only conclusion you can ever make from the price fall is that the price of that thing was unrealistic and had to come down. there is no guarantee for it to rise again.

if you don't believe me you can search for the same topic line as you started here and see how many people have been saying the same exact thing for the past 2 years and anybody who listened is currently in a loss between 50% up to 98% simply because they thought the same as you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
From the bull market in 2017 to the present, the price of mainstream cryptocurrency has fallen sharply. How much money do you currently have, you can buy cryptocurrencies in the future market. If the bear market will last for a few years. What do you choose to do?
Pages:
Jump to: