Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money do you need to be absolutely satisfied? - page 2. (Read 356 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
any amount of money is never enough
Activity: 196
Merit: 173
We all know, that happiness can't be bought with money and life is so much more than that.... BUT It is still so much easier and more comfortable when you have extra money and don't think where to find more every minute of your life. I'm sure each of us has a sum in mind, which will satisfy them completely, let's share it here)) I'll start

Before answering your question I need to highlighting the fact that why do you think money will bring you satisfaction? Normally peoples cannot get satisfied with money factor. People's satisfaction for money is just like animals whose following mirage in the dessert, never be achieved. The most important thing in life is
be happy with what you have Smiley
Activity: 56
For me every person doesn't have satisfaction. Satisfaction is temporary.
But having a lot of money to help the helpless living thing will makes me satisfied. Cheesy
Activity: 33
5 BTC per month.
Activity: 40
Saya rasa berapapun jumlah nya kita gak akan pernah merasa puas...di kasi $10 pengeen $11 dan begitu setrus  nya..
Activity: 24
 Honestly i need $10,000.00 every month to be satisfied.
Activity: 2
will never be enough and will never be satisfied, if we are never gratified.
Our heart is loneliness, I do not know how much money can make me happy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
There is not a lot of money ... Even when they seem to be enough, there is always a need to spend and again they become few!
Activity: 120
We all know, that happiness can't be bought with money and life is so much more than that.... BUT It is still so much easier and more comfortable when you have extra money and don't think where to find more every minute of your life. I'm sure each of us has a sum in mind, which will satisfy them completely, let's share it here)) I'll start

To be very-very satisfied I'll need:
- about $1000.000 to buy an apartment in New-York (love the city)
- about $200.000 to buy a cool BMW and a parking spot
- about $10.000 each year to spend on travelling
- about $4000 each month to spend on living

And that's it, not that much as you can see Wink

For me, life is not about the money or how much you have. There is much more to life than money. But let's not be a hypocrite. We all need money. We all want to have a good life, work hard and enjoy your hard earned money. So to me, I'll be satisfied if I have about $20,000,000.00. Just want to have house, family and business.
Activity: 101
Most losers realize that in life, it's not how much you earn but how much you keep. I think you should change the question.
Activity: 49
I wish to have one salaray aprrox 20k dollar per month
Activity: 47
10.000 dollar per day wouldn't be bad :p
Activity: 16
Firstly, to provide everything I need and want without me having to worry about spending too much. Stress about finances is one factor that causes hesitance to pursue what we love and want. i need alot of money then i can do anything
Activity: 89
1000 dollar per month its enough for me and my country
Activity: 45
each month 100k dollar
Activity: 44
I want daily 1 ethereum
Activity: 111
I would like to have more than 10k euro salary
Activity: 118
Monthly 50.000 dollar I need
Activity: 21
Enough money to do 3 things:

Firstly, to provide everything I need and want without me having to worry about spending too much. Stress about finances is one factor that causes hesitance to pursue what we love and want.

Secondly, to provide for the people and friends around me. Generosity, benevolence and being kind to the people around you are helpful in maintaining a healthy mental and social well being.

And thirdly, to know that down the line, if anything were to happen to me, my family will be able to live a life that is not plagued by poverty and thinking about if they are going to have lunch to eat.

Activity: 126
Well, if you can pay your bills and have the money to accommodate your daily needs then I can be satisfied with it
Pages:
Jump to: