Pages:
Author

Topic: How much more fall is possible ? - page 9. (Read 3563 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
We do not know how much you can have your own plans and you can have your own plans to accept the price movement for the market as well as you. Should accept the change of this market
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 03:36:04 AM
We cannot predict up to how much fall or how many diwnfall will Bitcoin reach, but one thing i'm sure of, Bitcoin will recover. It will indeed recover like what happen last year, we just speculate when but it is sure of.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
July 12, 2018, 03:17:01 AM
While we see the price within 6500 $ for bitcoin, I think it may decrease until the correction is completed. But I hope and believe that this will not happen and we will again see a big price increase.
Yeah this is just about to come. People are afraid of bitcoin now as it is not coming out of this dip. There are some scenario where bitcoin have shown amazingly increased price ranges but I really don’t know why this isn’t coming up. Since the January of this year, prices aren’t that much higher. They are still under the bed and we pray for bitcoin that it doesn’t goes down further.
Activity: 14
July 11, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.
Activity: 344
Merit: 105
July 11, 2018, 06:22:09 AM
How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?

For me, I think the bitcoin is going up and down and for my own opinion no one can actually knows what is the possible or not possible price of Bitcoin. Well. The market is unpredictable, we have the likelihood of going as low as $5000 down to $3000, and if the pattern on the daily chart turns out as expected with the wedge formation, or who knows, surprisingly, the market may get a huge push to the upper side.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
July 11, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

We cannot just predict that, but what i know is it will recover soon. All we have to do is wait and be expectant and positive always in prayers.
All the predictions about the price became false and the facts were against the predicted prices. You are also asking about the future predictions, therefore I can say that nobody is able to tell you what will happen in the future. But in my opinion the price will rise more and more and will reach to atleast $10000 in the coming days. No more fall in the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 06:13:20 AM
I think that the fall and general fluctuations of the main  currencies Bitcoin, Ether and other top currencies will occur until the last bitcoin is produced.
Activity: 76
July 11, 2018, 05:51:20 AM
No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.

Let's see. Remember a couple of months ago when btc moved below 6k? Mostnof us thought we've hit the bottom especially when we hit 9k around april. But alas we registered another all time low for this year only a few months afterwards. So we can't tell really for sure.
Yeah it is right that no one can say anything about the future, but we can just predict from the current situation of the market and the market says that the future of bitcoin is very bright and the price will grow more and more. There is no dip in the price anymore. When the price steps upwards people will put their money in it and then the price will only grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
July 11, 2018, 05:37:25 AM
Nobody knows for sure,  but it will be better for you to invest now cause pride seems to have stabilized at the rate of 6k and is showing no further signs of going down or up either ,but this is a sign that it will go up but not anytime soon,  I believe that before the end of this year we will see another rise.

Even if it’s not like last year’s ,there still no problem all that matters is how much profit you make out of it. So invest huge amount of money and monitor the price to know when you cut loss.
Activity: 24
July 11, 2018, 05:26:20 AM
difficult to predict.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 11, 2018, 05:19:38 AM
let us pause on speculating and guessing how much bitcoin will fall, it is a natural thing, it falls and it rise on a crazy pattern, what we will say today will be different tomorrow, in bitcoin, the price is uncertain and unstable because of the volatility of bitcoin price, what we should do is to seize the moment when it is low, and try to buy as much as you can, then sell when the price goes up, but this act is contributing to the volatility of the price, if only all traders will trade in longer term then the market could somehow gain more momentum.

Yup this opinion is righ obviously we cannot know how much the price will drop down since all thing are possible in crypyo world, until theres a lot bad news to bitcoin the price will never recover, a good news to bitcoin can change everything even if the price are in dip situation we trust bitcoin from the beggining.
Activity: 280
July 11, 2018, 05:14:48 AM

Bitcoin's price is still falling so far as I think it's still a bit of a chance bitcoin has beaten a bigger price because now I can not really predict that it's going to be higher because I thought that it's going to go up this Saturday but now it's falling down.
Activity: 364
July 11, 2018, 04:54:30 AM
I think the minimum bitokin will fall to 4000$. Below it will not be, because in my opinion whales will not be able to do this. On this market only hamster should lose. If you understand what I'm talking about)
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
July 11, 2018, 04:50:45 AM
let us pause on speculating and guessing how much bitcoin will fall, it is a natural thing, it falls and it rise on a crazy pattern, what we will say today will be different tomorrow, in bitcoin, the price is uncertain and unstable because of the volatility of bitcoin price, what we should do is to seize the moment when it is low, and try to buy as much as you can, then sell when the price goes up, but this act is contributing to the volatility of the price, if only all traders will trade in longer term then the market could somehow gain more momentum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:42:18 AM
If make a precise prediction for its fall the bitcoin price would have been very difficult but to continue to anticipate such problems in the long duration may trade should hold bitcoin assets well and direct panic must be maintained.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 03:54:09 AM
It seems to me that the fall of the cryptocurrency market has ended and now the lowest point in which you can buy well.
How can we make sure that it will either drop or jump in this unstable market besides which as we are here for benefit so we can get benefited with the Bitcoin either in low market or high market. The price has improved to 6.6k dollar and near to 6.7k dollar and we hope that it goes higher than 10k dollar. If the market continues its momentum then a green market will appear soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
No one can make accurate prediction on bitcoin price. But I think we already know the bottom bitcoin price in several days ago at $5800. Hopely, after touch that price, the price can recover and I am still believe bitcoin is long term investment.

Let's see. Remember a couple of months ago when btc moved below 6k? Mostnof us thought we've hit the bottom especially when we hit 9k around april. But alas we registered another all time low for this year only a few months afterwards. So we can't tell really for sure.
Well rise and fall in bitcoin is really common and we know crypto currency has the most volatile nature, so it is hard to say when the price will actually rise but I am sure soon we will see god price pumping, now all over the world almost 80% of countries are accepting bitcoin which is making it more valuable and so I think price will not go more down than this, now it is time for the price of bitcoin to be high.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
I think the bitcoin price will be very deep, you can see that the market is fluctuating very bad when bitcoin prices are constantly falling and is currently adjusted to $ 6700 level.

With a market in downtrend, I firmly believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall further and may fall to $ 900 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
July 08, 2018, 08:49:47 AM
Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

Their is no permanent in th8s world except for cahnge it means bitcoin will reach the highest point of the value price and tbat is the aim of everybody. That is true bitcoin is very useful because it can be a source of payment in every transaction will do. I th8nk bitcoin brings a lot of advantages to the life of people.
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
July 08, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Actually we cannot say how much more drop will happen because the flactuation of the market is beyond our control even the experts cannot tell that.
Pages:
Jump to: