Pages:
Author

Topic: How much of your wealth is in Cryto/Bitcoin? - page 4. (Read 2438 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Out of interest I'd like to do an informal poll to see how much of people's wealth they are willing to put into Cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin... percentage-wise of total investments/networth

20% for a start for me is great but it will be subject to sporadic reviews to see if it will be wise to bug more down with my wealth.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
Out of interest I'd like to do an informal poll to see how much of people's wealth they are willing to put into Cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin... percentage-wise of total investments/networth
And what do you think to achieve with that poll/thread by the way?
I'm sure if you use the search function you will find several other threads where this topic already had been discussed.
There might be threads that have the same topic like this but the results could be different back then compared to now with the price sitting at $1000+.

For OP's question I put like 25% of my savings(estimate) and the bitcoins that I receive from my signature campaign thats all. You could also set a poll by scrolling down below the page it's beside the notify button.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

You will not get helpful information, for at least 3 reasons:
* There are many that afford to buy crypto from their regular income, but since cryptocurrencies are about privacy they will not answer.
* There are many that don't have regular income or it's too small, they see the crypto world as an extra source of income and this category may not be helpful for you.
* Many crypto investors don't hang around on bitcointalk; they are busy with their jobs.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

You started this thread so don't you think you should make the beginning and tell us how much of your wealth you've put into cryptos?
I find it weird that people often start such polls and very often do not let us know about their own situation.
I'm sure if you use the search function you will find several other threads where this topic already had been discussed.
It maybe with the reason of they are just the new investors and just want to figure out the general sentiment of how much people do save with cryptocurrencies. Do you think you will ask such questions after finishing up their investments. (probably possible when you plan to invest further).

I do invest up to 5% of my regular job income into bitcoins every month along with my signature campaign earning. Also I do trade bitcoins to grow it further. I do save bitcoins for my retirements.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

You started this thread so don't you think you should make the beginning and tell us how much of your wealth you've put into cryptos?
I find it weird that people often start such polls and very often do not let us know about their own situation.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: