Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 108. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Not only bitcoins in every business or investment has some risk.
If we can invest bitcoins in right away then we can overcome it's any risk.
After all some risk will stay in it.....
yes,you are right.In every business or investment has some risk.Recently i am investing another site and there have 50% risk.
but i want to know that what do you mean by right way in bitcoin?
if bitcoin price has fallen down then how can we overcome?

50% risk investment? How do you calculate it?

Looks a very risky investment to put a lot of money on it, could you share more informations about this investment modality?
I didn't put a lot of money,fewer money.But dud! I can't share more information about this site  Wink

there were risk in any transaction related in bitcoin,perhaps in gambling,investing and trading for we may get scam,lose or dump. But there is no growth without risk we just need to try out instincts and continue trusting bitcoin.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
yes,you are right.In every business or investment has some risk.Recently i am investing another site and there have 50% risk.

Looks a very risky investment to put a lot of money on it, could you share more informations about this investment modality?
I didn't put a lot of money,fewer money.But dud! I can't share more information about this site  Wink
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Its depend on the site the ypu invested your bitcoin but you can multiply it easy with some knowledgr and also depends on the price you buy your bitcoin to get a high cashback in the inbestment buy bitcoin when the price is low the risk is also low.
Whether you buy at low price or higher price, always investment through bitcoin is risk involved. Knowledge is a must to make it secure investment. There are legitimate investment site that have gained good reputation. These days scam investment sites and hacking is a major issue. This needs to be made perfect based on our own efforts and knowledge base.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
There is no proof of answer to this question. That's all speculation. The risk is definitely there, every investment. But I think the price down in the long run has a very small chance. But in the short term because some things are going down but it will not last long. But there are other risks that people usually forget, when you use bitcoin you are responsible for keeping your private key (your wallet) safe. You fail to do that, you will lose your money. This risk is very manageable, because you can only learn to create a safe wallet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Its depend on the site the ypu invested your bitcoin but you can multiply it easy with some knowledgr and also depends on the price you buy your bitcoin to get a high cashback in the inbestment buy bitcoin when the price is low the risk is also low.
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
Very risky. Because bitcoin is an unstable currency. Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank. That is, Investors may face extreme instability in bitcoin exchange rates. There are risks that can pose considerable harm to the entire investment. We can not accurately estimate Bitcoin prices from year to year. Because money is on the internet.

The volatility is one of the main reasons non crypto traders head over to Bitcoin. For them the intensity of the volatility that is connected to Bitcoin is an advantage instead of a negative aspect. If you're looking at investors, and then mainly the long term minded ones -- they don't care about the volatility as they are just interested in the profit after say a year or two. It's true that there is no way to know how much the price will go up, but everyone can see how much future potential Bitcoin has. Bitcoin as we speak is still a tiny dot, don't forget that.

Bitcoiners see the potential bitcoin has, but almost everyone else doesn't. Granted they may come around and see the potential as people eventually did with the internet except bitcoin is less invasive into peoples lives than a technology like the internet. Bitcoin's potential is the potential you see which is biased in your own point of view. Most bitcoiners believe so hard in the technology but don't even understand it. My point is don't let your bias blind you as it does to most bitcoiners.

Personally I'm much more bullish about the potential for blockchain technologies, but bitcoin isn't necessary for that and there are millions of altcoins with as much if not more potential than bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
Very risky. Because bitcoin is an unstable currency. Bitcoin is not regulated by the central bank. That is, Investors may face extreme instability in bitcoin exchange rates. There are risks that can pose considerable harm to the entire investment. We can not accurately estimate Bitcoin prices from year to year. Because money is on the internet.

The volatility is one of the main reasons non crypto traders head over to Bitcoin. For them the intensity of the volatility that is connected to Bitcoin is an advantage instead of a negative aspect. If you're looking at investors, and then mainly the long term minded ones -- they don't care about the volatility as they are just interested in the profit after say a year or two. It's true that there is no way to know how much the price will go up, but everyone can see how much future potential Bitcoin has. Bitcoin as we speak is still a tiny dot, don't forget that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 891
You’re right, pretty much anything that involves money has a risk to it. I am trying to get more Bitcoin to hold onto so I will be able to see the price rise while watching the uptrend of Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin has a little bit of a risk to it though I think that the risk is pretty minimal compared to most investments that are out there such as Forex, Stocks and certain Precious Metals ETF’s since they are not physical or limited.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Every investment is risky and bitcoin investment is also risky.But as far as i know,im following the bitcoin price movement for the past two years.There were some issues and lots of rumours that bitcoin is going to die,but bitcoin quietly overcome such situations and its price is $1735 today.So invest in bitcoin only on a long term basis.Bitcoin is an innovative digital currency gaining more importance day by day and being adopted by more countries nowadays.So you can invest in bitcoin.
Yup its good to invest in Bitcoin on the long term basis but the problem is in there is you don't know when to buy to maximize your profit, because a long the way its now always ups but there are also downs in which is the right time to buy Bitcoin as it is where it is priced at the lowest value ever. At that point you have created a margin of safety in which you know that when it falls you are sure you won't be affected too much as you created a base from the start. 
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
Hello Bitcoiner
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Every investment is risky and bitcoin investment is also risky.But as far as i know,im following the bitcoin price movement for the past two years.There were some issues and lots of rumours that bitcoin is going to die,but bitcoin quietly overcome such situations and its price is $1735 today.So invest in bitcoin only on a long term basis.Bitcoin is an innovative digital currency gaining more importance day by day and being adopted by more countries nowadays.So you can invest in bitcoin.

We can really invest in bitcoin for I believe it will never to happen that it will die since it is adopt by many and its value is really amazingly increasing every now and then so don't worry too much bitcoin will continue to live until it will be known by many.

I have put I very trust in bitcoin that it will never dissipates, but what if a solar flare would really occur? then the electronic gadgets, cellphones, all gadgets, it will literally become a stone age of life for us and it is a total restart for humanity and even internet will be gone too, what do you think about bitcoin? is it going to restart the process of being nothing? I think I should post it as a topic, but getting to your post I think that nothing last forever but I wish that bitcoin will last as long as the earth still revolves, because of the good quality bitcoin has to offer for us and it is doing an amazing job increasing in value right now!
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

We can really invest in bitcoin for I believe it will never to happen that it will die since it is adopt by many and its value is really amazingly increasing every now and then so don't worry too much bitcoin will continue to live until it will be known by many.
Activity: 742
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
There is a lot of risk in bitcoin investment because you cannot tell what will be the price tomorrow and the market is cannot be predict unless you are a rich person so you can dictate the that you want but if you don't have any large amount of money then you will have a high risk in doing investment in bitcoin.
that's makes sense that in bitcoin world there is no guarantee the price will always increasing day by day and also there is no steady movement in bitcoin but the risk is worth just like the profit too but only for those who had buy and sell at the right time

As quoted there is nothing assured with bitcoin as it's a system that doesn't have a central authority. So if something goes wrong it's gone forever, you cannot go and claim that you lost so and so. Though it's not sure it always increase gradually, but till now I haven't seen people who lost big by this fluctuations.

You're right that there's no guaranteed assurance but I think those that were a little patient with Bitcoin investment can now reap good dividends if they decide to sell so it's just a matter of having a positive attitude towards it and keeping yourself updated with Bitcoin news in order to predict the future correctlyin order to know when to hold and when to sell..
Yes there is no assurance but there is still a chance for us to predict the possible move of the charts in the next few days by being updated to the news or updates of the team or from the developer of the coin which is very helpful for a trader to make its own decision because of the informations that are available in almost everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
I think it was the past when bitcoin was well-known for investment as now no one is losing their money in bitcoin and I am from beginning investing in bitcoin which took more than a year and in that whole time period I have not lost my money in bitcoin.
Yes, you are right it was in past that the investment in the bitcoin used to be considered as a risk. Now a day it is the safest investment with offering many french and exciting benefits. The persistent increase in the price is building the confidence of the users of the Bitcoin that they can enjoy the decision of making investment in the bitcoin and became part of it for to enjoy it further you need to trade.

Personally I'm not finding any big risk on keeping all my saving in bitcoins. Some of my friends are suggesting to invest in altcoins too, but I refused to listen those advises as I am comfortable with my bitcoins and its returns.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
There is a lot of risk in bitcoin investment because you cannot tell what will be the price tomorrow and the market is cannot be predict unless you are a rich person so you can dictate the that you want but if you don't have any large amount of money then you will have a high risk in doing investment in bitcoin.
that's makes sense that in bitcoin world there is no guarantee the price will always increasing day by day and also there is no steady movement in bitcoin but the risk is worth just like the profit too but only for those who had buy and sell at the right time

As quoted there is nothing assured with bitcoin as it's a system that doesn't have a central authority. So if something goes wrong it's gone forever, you cannot go and claim that you lost so and so. Though it's not sure it always increase gradually, but till now I haven't seen people who lost big by this fluctuations.

You're right that there's no guaranteed assurance but I think those that were a little patient with Bitcoin investment can now reap good dividends if they decide to sell so it's just a matter of having a positive attitude towards it and keeping yourself updated with Bitcoin news in order to predict the future correctlyin order to know when to hold and when to sell..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Trading is done with patience will never give you loss, if you are stuck in high buying then you have to wait for some time as sure your price will come. And in any trading their is always risk
Jump to: