Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 59. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 13, 2017, 03:03:03 PM
The risk is high, and be cautious if someone tells you otherwise.
However, you have to learn to take risks, I mean, calculated risks. For this you need to understand the field, and have a pescpective of the results you can get with a certain business, asset or the currency in which you're investing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
September 13, 2017, 02:47:10 PM
the major risk now is if it doesn't rise again after buying it, of which I don't think its possible that it will not rise, it will only take time, infact its better bought now.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 06:52:12 PM
although bitcoin prices are still not stable at this moment, but I'm sure bitcoin is a good investment so if you're planning to buying bitcoin now, then of course this is a good time, do not miss the opportunity .. Grin
It is observed that Bitcoin has a risk but not that high for an investment because the price is getting stable now because the supply is well distributed to the new users who demanded bitcoins from an exchange. Bitcoin is one of the best investment as well as real estate investment because they are both almost safe investment for me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 11, 2017, 11:48:36 AM
Of course investing in bitcoin got a risk.we only can predict the price of bitcoin .But now bitcoin price is increased day by day.If anyone buy 3-4 bitcoin and hold for few month he will get double profit from bitcoin.Now bitcoin price up-down this week so Donot afraid for this change .Bitcoin canbe change anyone life  for a few month .After end this month I hope bitcoin price will be 5000$ .I am trying to hold some bitcoin for my future.No risk no gain
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
September 11, 2017, 10:42:30 AM
I think there is no risk in bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin price never decrease. So you can invest in bitcoin without any hesitation.
There are risk in every investment that you make, even those that are very low risk, like an investment in the US bonds, has a risk that the US is not going to pay you, so investments have risks associated with them and the the longer you deny that fact then your ability as an investor will be impaired.
Exactly! There is hardly any investment which is “Risk free”. Yes this might be possible that few are less risky as compared to others. I think this factor of risk can be overcome by better planning and a good mindset. Bitcoin investment is risky but only for the ones who does not know much about it.

Activity: 12
September 11, 2017, 07:11:33 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
for me, there are only two things that you should be scared of in holding bitcoins. The fact that there are lot of hackers that could hack and withdraw your current bitcoins. But you should keep track in your bitcoin and who can access those things. The other thing that you should be aware of, is that bitcoins isn't always increasing, it also decrease its value and if that happens, you would get less than what you paid for.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
September 11, 2017, 06:59:01 AM
although bitcoin prices are still not stable at this moment, but I'm sure bitcoin is a good investment so if you're planning to buying bitcoin now, then of course this is a good time, do not miss the opportunity .. Grin
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
September 11, 2017, 06:49:48 AM
This is like a lottery, you never know what will happen to BTC as of today it seems like it has potential to make money in long term but this is risky investment.
I agree. Risk is like the twin of bitcoin. There is no one who can make sure that the price will surely rise. We keep on telling other people that but there is really no accuracy with it. I am just thankful no one have blamed me even if I am the one who pursued them to invest. Maybe they have gotten used to it and it is not new to them anymore.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
September 11, 2017, 06:47:16 AM
the risk of bitcoin investment is an uncertain price, sometimes the price drops dramatically and sometimes the price increases drastically. and bitcoin prices did not last long, because the price changes so quickly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
September 11, 2017, 06:32:10 AM
there is no full proof In answering this question. it and will always depend on your speculation about Bitcoin.
the risks are there when it comes to investing on something.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
September 11, 2017, 06:30:32 AM
This is like a lottery, you never know what will happen to BTC as of today it seems like it has potential to make money in long term but this is risky investment.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2017, 06:23:25 AM
you'll never know how much risk there is when you invest your money, whether its on bitcoin or any form of investment.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 11, 2017, 05:34:50 AM
Risk? well, it is risky if you are going to trade it or invest it somewhere else, four BTC's this time is not a joke, it is a big investment,
 but if you are just going to hold it in your wallet, I don't see any problem with it. Don't worry too much about the price, unless you just want to earn from your investment everyday.
If you are planning to invest in bitcoin make sure you have an idea about it, if you want long term, buy bitcoin in the dip on hold it, But I think it's more profitable investing in altcoin than bitcoin. 
No, I think Bitcoin is more profitable than altcoins. Altcoins are like seasonal fruits, they are sweet when it is their season and don't taste good after that.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
September 11, 2017, 05:26:07 AM
If you are planning to invest in bitcoin make sure you have an idea about it, if you want long term, buy bitcoin in the dip on hold it, But I think it's more profitable investing in altcoin than bitcoin. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 11, 2017, 04:44:32 AM
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin itself is a risk like we know, infact investing in any form of business is a risk because you don’t know what might happen in the long term, all you have to do is just to be hopeful and determined that the best is going to happen.

Every investment is risky but still we can have faith in bitcoins that it will not disappoint us in future and if you can manage to hold your coins for a long term then it will only give you positive results so I am willing to take that high risk of investing higher capital in bitcoins to earn very high profits in future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
September 11, 2017, 04:38:19 AM
Investing in bitcoin itself is a risk like we know, infact investing in any form of business is a risk because you don’t know what might happen in the long term, all you have to do is just to be hopeful and determined that the best is going to happen.
Activity: 50
September 10, 2017, 01:04:06 PM
I don't consider that there is even slightest risk in investing in Bitcoin if you invest for a lengthy time as Bitcoin is displaying quite healthful prices of progress and you can be confident that you will earn good earnings if you wait around for some time. Brief term investments in Bitcoin cannons a minor risky.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 11:56:13 PM
Investing on bitcoin can be a risky, but some time taking small risks leads to huge profit. It all depends upon the value at which you buy bitcoin and the value in which you are selling it. While investing on bitcoin. Please check the bitcoins value graph and records, which will give you a small hint that either the bitcoin value is going to decrease or increase
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 11:40:48 PM
if you are thinking about risk of investment in bitcoin then you are not doing investment just time pass because bitcoin always gives profit with long investment. this is true there is up and down in the market and some time our investment show low or decreasing balance. but if you want big don't think short its rule.invest in bitcoin and earn money for future.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
September 09, 2017, 10:51:41 PM

all there is a moment to buy and sell, or in other words the right time placement, to be able to obtain maximum results
Pages:
Jump to: