Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 100
January 10, 2019, 01:15:03 AM
For now,  i really want to invest more because the price is very low and i want to take it as my best time to invest more and wait for the btc price increase.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 01:30:24 PM
Of course, I think this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is much lower now. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase soon.
And the amount of investment depends on you. The more you invest, the more you will get.

That's true and I think also the more you invest the more you lost your money. As you can see we can't predict any price of every coin that happening in this year it's very strange if you compare the dates last year.

Cryptocurrency investment is always risky but we need to be patient in order to make money because when the piece is dropping we have to grab more in this way, your portion will surely help to make money when those coins prices start increasing. In the same way, even with the bitcoin too.
Activity: 518
January 09, 2019, 01:26:56 PM
The amount of money you want to invest in Bitcoin does not mean very much. You can buy several Satoshi, and still, you will have the profit. Meanwhile, big investors have all chances to earn a lot.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
January 08, 2019, 04:15:01 PM
 I want to notice one fact, It’s funny, 90% of people buy high and sell low.

When Bitcoin is very cheap at $4,000 everyone is scared and won't buy Bitcoin, but when Bitcoin is $20,000, everyone wants to buy and takes out loans and sells their house to buy it.

I will repeat words of the best trader:
"Buy with the cannons, sell with the trumpets."

"Be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy".
                                                                                                      Warren Buffet
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 08, 2019, 02:40:00 PM
For example half a thousand is not enough. I suppose it will be better to invest at least a thousand each time you get some money. Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency. The more you invest, the more you will get.

The initial sum of money does not play any role. You can start with 50 dollars. later, when you get some profit, spend more for Bitcoin. The biggest investors always get the best returns.
This is the best ever way to make money with crypto currency as this is smart way to start your journey. As time passing we are improving our abilities. It does not about money it just take smart mind to increase your money. So keep investing smartly on right time even just with 50 dollars trust me it will become more than 1000$ very fast.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 08, 2019, 11:58:22 AM
For example half a thousand is not enough. I suppose it will be better to invest at least a thousand each time you get some money. Bitcoin is the perfect cryptocurrency. The more you invest, the more you will get.

The initial sum of money does not play any role. You can start with 50 dollars. later, when you get some profit, spend more for Bitcoin. The biggest investors always get the best returns.
When they manage to learn more about their investment then it is correct, before you place your hard earned money make sure that you are ready so allow yourself to be more familiar by using small amount first before adding more, when you are already have a good knowledge and you know that you already have the advantage, make thing possible by studying and researching deeper.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 08, 2019, 11:36:32 AM

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 01:56:00 PM
Of course, I think this is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is much lower now. I hope the price of Bitcoin will increase soon.
And the amount of investment depends on you. The more you invest, the more you will get.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 42
nothing is impossible
January 05, 2019, 11:39:44 AM
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I have 4 properties in. 1 were I live myself and 3 I rent. Those things are my retirement funds and savings. Beside that I have some money in the bank to provide me livings for the next 5 years. And all the rest about 75% of my total holdings are in crypto.
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
January 05, 2019, 11:24:26 AM
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

Today we live in a very dynamic and developing period of science and technology, along with the birth of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology that makes the whole world have many changes in how to get rich. So when we have the opportunity to know Bitcoin I think depending on the financial capacity of each person, the amount of investment in Bitcoin is reasonable. Bitcoin is a treasure in today's world.
Activity: 540
BountyMarketCap
January 05, 2019, 11:16:11 AM
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investment of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The amount of bitcoin that would invest must depend upon the risk that you are willing to take. We should all know that cryptocurrency is volatile and is always changing so we should be wise on where to invest. Knowing bitcoin as the father of all coins, I believe that it worth all the risks.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

its depend on you even your money is small or big you can receive a big money if you have a faith and if you have a trust on yourself even your amount is small it will grow with that attitude that you need to apply on yourself, before you start you should learn more about it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 30, 2018, 07:08:45 PM
I recommend investing not more than 10% of your total equity in cryptocurrency. People should invest what they can afford to lose. the cryptocurrency has no guarantee of profits over your initial investments. in fact, getting a return on investment from cryptocurrency is very hard.
Activity: 521
December 30, 2018, 05:36:58 PM
Yes, studying something we spend our most valuable resource - time. Of course, an understanding of blockchain technology will certainly benefit each of us in the future. And now, each of us who have spent their time learning to trading, receives a financial benefit from this.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 22, 2018, 10:52:00 AM
A thousand of dollar is too much dude. I bet you don't have that amount of money everytime you would like save it. Just face the reality and stop spreading the bullshit.
I'd say, you can save and invest how much you want. It doesn't matter how much you buy, but everytime you buy those Bitcoins the more you get the income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
December 22, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

The current price is improving, it's the right time to invest before the demand gets high, prepare your stock for the bull. Bitcoin is worth investment, you won't be regret about it. It's indeed that the price fluctuate easily, and happen unknown by anyone. So, be ready for the best or the worst. Enjoy!
Activity: 630
December 22, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
Activity: 476
December 18, 2018, 01:03:38 PM

Blockchain technology in our time now is not just trending but of of course, it can really give a good benefits in every country, if each country will become open minded unto it. Because through Blockchain technology Bitcoin was made and became very popular. However, in terms of minimum investment you can invest in bitcoin in every platform at least 0.005BTC depending in the amount of minimum investment in every exchange site.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 18, 2018, 12:33:08 PM
when i join this market. it affect my life a lot of. but i think this is a right way. so i'm still invest in this
The first investment matters the most. If you are wise enough to invest in the first time in a good way when the values are low and price stable, then it is no doubt a very nice way for you to stay in the market and enjoy.

It all depends on your income and on the current financial situation. You cannot invest much when you simply do not have money (never borrow fiat, by the way!).
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
when i join this market. it affect my life a lot of. but i think this is a right way. so i'm still invest in this
The first investment matters the most. If you are wise enough to invest in the first time in a good way when the values are low and price stable, then it is no doubt a very nice way for you to stay in the market and enjoy.

Pages:
Jump to: