Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 505
You can invest as much money as you want to into the world of the bitcoin because doing so will help you in having more earning and that you will then get a chance of having a better living. However, it all depends on your financial status and the money which you have and above all, your knowledge and skills regarding that of the bitcoin and crypto currencies. Invest only that much amount which you can later afford to lose as well.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
It all depends of what kind of savings you have at the moment. Just remember to stay safe and do not invest the moeny that you have for your every day life and needs. The less you invest the smaller risk you take. So just go step by step and invest more every time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
for bitcoin investment at least you have 1 bitcoin bitcoin balance because with 1 bitcoin you have you can generate profits very much, if you play with small capital the advantage you have can not be much.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
There's no required amount when you invest in bitcoin. More capital you invest,more you profits you can earn.You can potentially earn or lose money in crypto. Much better if you,do not invest a capital that you're not willing to lose.
Yes even we all love and trust bitcoin but it is always recommended to never invest that amount which cannot afford to loose and same with bitcoin..then how much amount is dependent on you own budget and financial state...but i will say investing in bitcoin is never bad
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
There's no required amount when you invest in bitcoin. More capital you invest,more you profits you can earn.You can potentially earn or lose money in crypto. Much better if you,do not invest a capital that you're not willing to lose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Just the amount that you could lose ,
Never put all your money in it because if you fail then everything would fall to ,
Remember to have some back up to start over again if something went wrong.

Wise idea. But greed comes first.
Who want a little profit only? So they will try to make it larger by giving it all which is the wrong decision.
Happens a lot. There is no way to stop this. Then they come here telling this one is scam and that one is going to be a scam later on because they just lose in trading.
Too many stupid people now. With their anger they cannot think straight.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Just the amount that you could lose ,
Never put all your money in it because if you fail then everything would fall to ,
Remember to have some back up to start over again if something went wrong.
Activity: 336
I think you should invest in bitcoin with the amount of one hundred thousand US dollar, aside from that the feedback to you is great because you will be much better profitable in this business.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
People usually say "invest only what you can afford to lose" I say "Invest as much as you can" There is only one way crypto market will go in future - and that is UP. Disregard short term volatility..invest as much as you can and hold for a few years.
There is no limit on investing in Bitcoin with as much amount. You can invest maximum and can invest minimum, there are no restrictions over the amount needed for investment in Bitcoin because the currency is decentralized and therefore the rules are not made by the Bitcoin but the market situations make the rules. So there is no limit and you can invest as much as you want, your last point will be success.
Activity: 574
It's your decision, according to cnbc in US about 40 percent of those between 24 and 35 have at least $1,000 in crypto account.
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
There is no a particular amount that one should spend when investing in cruptocurrency and that is a hige advantage of this maket. You can start like with a low amount and with some effort grow your capital.
Activity: 238
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
To date, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin for a large amount, since its price has already been above $ 20,000 and I think this price may return this year.
Activity: 280
I think the best strategy is at start level to join the trading with little amount after that when you learn and get the idea and market position and ups and down trends than I think you can put maximum into the market, I was put 1 bitcoin at starting level and I have a good experience,
Activity: 294
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

The market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, so trading bitcoin success is very difficult. You can see that bitcoin prices are in the bearish trend in the long run so investing in this stock will be very risky. That's why I only invest in 30% of my assets so that I do not suffer too much damage if the transaction fails.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
This is the right time to buy Bitcoin and cut a good amount of profit..so go for it
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to kick, so the trade in bitcoin is very difficult. Bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting in large amplitudes and at very high rates, which has made the coffin altcoin continuous decline. That's why I only invest 20% in my bitcoin.
Activity: 132

There is no fixed amount that you have to invest in bitcoin but remember that investing in bitcoin is very risky so invest only amount which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
As much as you can live without should things go bad.  If you invest more you become more emotionally invested in the tokens success and failure.  When you get emotions involved, you get screwed. 
Activity: 182
My of my friend start crypto trading I always recommend them to atleast start with 1 BTC in the start and try to divide it in different coin instead of putting all in one and if some of them go up you can buy more with the profits.
Merit: 17
The pro's say 1-2% of all your investment should be in crypto, you can imagine that it's like 40%+ for newcomers or even worse. It's extremely volatile and requires hardcore nerves(specially trading)
Pages:
Jump to: