Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Should You Invest in Bitcoin? - page 34. (Read 4546 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 104
March 13, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
To earn alot of BTC when investing on it i would say a minimum of $1000 because that will give you alot of profit even $100 is alot of profit because that's 10% of $1000 and BTC can go sky long maybe arounf 10000% is possible.
$1k is a good investment but with this capital, you will not earn a lot of bitcoins, it required a special skill how to use this capital and when to sell your coin and when to buy. making $100 profit is not easy once you make any small mistake all your profit will go in a single trade.
Investimg in bitcoin or other crypto currency is much riskier than investing in stock market. though the esrnings here is way bigger the risk is also higher. I suggest you have to invest small amount only at the start once you familiarized crypto trading and coins movement that's the time you increase your investment little by little.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
March 13, 2018, 11:03:18 AM
This question is hard for you to comment on. How much investment in Bitcoin I think depends on your financial ability, what money you use to invest in BTC. If you are a newcomer I think you should invest 5-10% of your existing capital for BTC. Because the BTC fluctuates frequently, high risk. You can lose money when you do not have much experience. Learn before you invest with large capital.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
March 13, 2018, 10:55:11 AM
To earn alot of BTC when investing on it i would say a minimum of $1000 because that will give you alot of profit even $100 is alot of profit because that's 10% of $1000 and BTC can go sky long maybe arounf 10000% is possible.
$1k is a good investment but with this capital, you will not earn a lot of bitcoins, it required a special skill how to use this capital and when to sell your coin and when to buy. making $100 profit is not easy once you make any small mistake all your profit will go in a single trade.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 10:18:05 AM
You have really said it perfectly, however, there are just some people which after learning they normally still find it hard to take aside their emotions until they realize that emotion is not worth it in this market and the only way to deal with that is to invest what they can afford to limit those emotions and over time, get used to it and then can invest more. That you actually need to take some risks in your life by investing more money into the world of bitcoin as this will help you in having greater reward at the end
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
March 13, 2018, 08:03:11 AM
Buying bitcoins on the exchange, like any other investment, makes sense when there are available funds, and in a fairly large amount.
Yes makes sense when you invest, put your money on the amount that you can afford to lose. This market is full of surprises you know, we dont know when it will be huge or down. So for me I invest only on the amount that I can spend.
I am not putting my money here, what I am earning in my campaign making sure that I do have enough fund for it, my target for this year is to have at least one bitcoin that I can save and withdraw in the future, I'll see to it that this time I can have something so I am so strict now in paying my expenses.
Activity: 248
March 13, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
Buying bitcoins on the exchange, like any other investment, makes sense when there are available funds, and in a fairly large amount.
Yes makes sense when you invest, put your money on the amount that you can afford to lose. This market is full of surprises you know, we dont know when it will be huge or down. So for me I invest only on the amount that I can spend.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 03:16:28 AM
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

How much you should invest is the amount you can afford to lose as an example 30-40% of your total money and it should be an desirable to your knowledge in crypto trading. In the start you can use about 2-3% for practices and add if you are learning already.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 02:54:01 AM
The answer of that question is the answer of " How much you can take risk?"
if you are newbie about it you better start with little money to find your comfort risk point .

This thing will always depend on your goal. No minimum about to invest with, you just need enough money to use and of course enough knowledge for you to survive. Always know how much risk you could take so you will not regret later on.
I think we only have to invest an amount that we can really afford to lose. I think the important thing in bitcoin is that we know how to be more vegelant on the price and we also know how to control our emotion. I believe that investing an amount is spend on us but we need to put up into our mind that bitcoin is unstable, and we can lose an amount if we don't think smart on the bitcoin feild.
Yes and that's correct only if the investor is a short time investor but for a long time investor buying huge amount now and hold till November 2020 will bring 2x or more profit.

I would not wait for a long time, especially until 2020 comes. Nobody knows what will happen even tomorrow, and how can you make these plans? I invest into BTC about 30% of the funds and wait less than a year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 02:50:20 AM
I would like to invest in bitcoin and for the next week i would like to buy some of the bitcoin for the future because for now the time is good to invest in bitcoin it is the best way to hold your bitcoin for now and if you save your money in bitcoin now soon you will get the reward of that so for better future the bitcoin is must and if you know the importance of crypto then the future is bright.
Activity: 658
March 13, 2018, 12:47:59 AM
The extent of value you place on cryptocurrency will determine how much position you want to take on Bitcoin.  Without gainsaying or playing to the gallery, Bitcoin is the future of finance and the place you want to take in that future will determine how much you are willing to invest now!
Activity: 196
March 13, 2018, 12:40:54 AM
Activity: 392
March 13, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
I would not suggest someone to invest all his money on bitcoin. I would choose to split the money I have into real-world investments (in this case bank deposits, investing in gold, etc), then partly invested in bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 10:01:21 PM
I often get asked privately if Bitcoin is worth an investment. My answer is a whopping yes….invest your time.
The price fluctuation of Bitcoin is certainly fascinating, but how cryptocurrencies (and blockchain, more on that soon) will affect you, your job, your business, and humans collectively is far more lucrative.
The financial (and in turn, geopolitical) institutions are about to go through what the media (music, books, TV, newspapers, cinema) industry went through since the rise of social media during the past decade.
Your investment in time learning about blockchain uses will far outweigh the investing of your $ € ¥ £ etc..

I see people complain about crazy price fluctuations but they don't realise that those fluctuations are how you make money. Slow markets that move sideways aren't the best way to make money. In terms of investing, people should never invest more than they are willing to lose.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
March 12, 2018, 09:58:52 PM
Only invest an amount that you can afford to lose because Bitcoin and altcoins are still risky investments. There is always a chance that you will lose your money if something bad were to happen like a government ban or tighter government regulations. Also, exchanges get hacked or could go out of business. There are just a lot of ways that things could go bad.

You are correct,  investment with bitcoin and altcoins are very risky like other new business that is not yet fully  developed.  Starting with trading,  business  or any engagement is not easy and there is always risk within it but we need to pursue to know our limits and achieve  our goals. 

Loosing something is very hard to accept but we need to keep going for us to improve.  In trading  or any investments,  there is always risk of loosing our investment but we need to continue for us to gain and learn from our mistakes. That is why,  it is better to invest a little amount of your savings at first and after many trading experiences and you find yourself improving maybe it's the time to invest another one until you gain more.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
March 12, 2018, 07:23:21 PM
i start to invest in trading in the very cheaper small amount and that amount almost become zero value because I'm not a great trade in lack of knowledge at time until i learn a lot get more strategy because on that experience. i recommend to mate put an investment in trading what do have do not force yourself to invest bigger amount you didn't have.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 07:22:08 PM
You can invest whatever sum you can afford to lose, and if you are serious with this then invest the bigger amount you can afford to lose as the benefits will be larger.
Think of a better moves in the market, always decides according to your freewill. The market is like a roller coaster that we should know where to go. In bitcoin, we must willing to risks and afford to lose so invest only the amount that we can afford.
Activity: 476
March 12, 2018, 07:02:16 PM
Bitcoin market is not stable, non can predict what will happen,yet peoples invest into bitcoin and make profit. I think you should invest not all of your money but what you can afford to lose because investing bitcoin is very risky. Though here is much probability to become rich same probability to become poor.
It depend on you that how much you can afford bitcoin because when you will buy bitcoin so of course its price will be low and hen it’s easy to buy bitcoin but it’s very good to buy bitcoin because when you will buy bitcoin and then keep it on hold so it will make your money double and if its price go too much high then you can be a rich in a short time so we need to buy bitcoin as much as we can to get rich.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
March 12, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable crypto on the market. So it attracted a lot of investors to invest in Bitcoin, but few people made a profit but mostly bought Bitcoin at peak prices and sold at low prices to cut losses. Investing in Bitcoin means you have to face a lot of risks and have the chance to get huge profit from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 12, 2018, 05:08:21 PM
You should only invest the amount you are willing to lose. Period. Any additional investment and you are risking your savings. Bitcoins can easily be lost or it is very easy to get hacked. You can lose your whole investment in a second. Thats why only invest the money you can afford to lose.
yes, everybody has a lot of risk to lose, I think the most important rule in trading. There is also a rule in the bet; no bet is made with the borrowed money. The same rule applies to trading.
Pages:
Jump to: