Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns? - page 26. (Read 6755 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
To participate in bounty campaigns, I spend about 3 hours a day for several months. I have a formal job. I sometimes do it also during breaktimes from work. I work diligently on bounties.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
At the moment, I spend a little time on the bounty because I can not find good and interesting projects. But usually I have a few campaigns and it takes 3-4 hours.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
I spend 2-3 hours daily on Bounty campaigns. Firstly i do work in my bounty campaigns and after i search new bounties. At present i do only 5 bounties and my target is to join 50 bounties.
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
I only spend about 2 hours a day to participate in campaigns. Because I do not participate in many campaigns at the same time. I only participate in the campaigns that I consider to be the best. Because there is not much time to do it. I have my main job.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I spend only a few hours doing my weekly tasks, I think I spend 1 up to 3 hours everyday
doing bounty campaigns is really worth it, you just have to become part of any bounty campaign you choose and do your weekly tasks after that you are getting paid
every campaign has a different amount of bounty allocation, so there is no really a regular amount of bounty I can get from bounty campaigns.
from my experience as a Bounty hunter from last year, I can still say that if we can rely on Bounty.
it is only more difficult to choose a good Bounty now, there are many Bounty that fail so you have to be serious in choosing Bounty because if not then that means You waste your time without anything.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
Not that much to be honest, definitely a lot less than some other folks. About half an hour a day on most days, but when I have something bigger in the queue like a translation, then this can stretch to multiple hours per day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333

I spend only a few hours doing my weekly tasks, I think I spend 1 up to 3 hours everyday
doing bounty campaigns is really worth it, you just have to become part of any bounty campaign you choose and do your weekly tasks after that you are getting paid
every campaign has a different amount of bounty allocation, so there is no really a regular amount of bounty I can get from bounty campaigns.
Activity: 559
I used to spend 2-3 hours a day getting involved in signature campaign. But in recent months I have not received anything because the market is bleeding and causing the bounty to become exhausted. Now I only spend about an hour to participate in those campaigns and I'm not even motivated to join
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I want to try some bounty, but many of the bounty is not open for newbie or jr.member, and the income is very low, I think it is not worth spending 2-3 hours per day in order to get some worthless tokens.
You should join other campaigns rather than signature or join the bounties that just has a few participants so your percentage of stakes will be bigger and you can receive more reward. However, this kind of bounty also more risky. And I don't think we have to spend 2 - 3 hours per day to complete the bounty. For me, I just join signature campaigns and spend around 30 minutes - 1 hour per day
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
If you find a very good project that is also promising and has good ideas, bounty is worth doing because at the end you get free token as reward for promoting the projects and the amount of token you get depends on your rank, the allocation and the number of participants in the campaign. Personally, I spend 3 to 5hours of my day doing bounty because I do several of them and need to complete the task for the day and this doesn't affect my daily activities.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I spend at the moment about an hour a day to participate in bounty companies. To invest in ICO now I think it is pointless.
Activity: 462

Time I spend on posting typically ranges around 1-2 hours per day given that I give enough thought per reply. The span per bounty campaign ranges around 4 months to a whole year.

I strongly believe that bounty campaigns are really worth it specially if the bounty flies really high and y'all be somewhat millionaires lol.

Typically, you earn around $1,000 and at most $10,000 if the bounty really flew high and it is well invested. Otherwise, you have to hold and wait for the price to increase and then sell.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I spent almost four hour in one day for doing task for bounty campaign, I joined many kinds of bounty campaign and more than ten campaign bounty kind so far. I joined with signature campaign and social media campaign bounty. I need more time for doing task to make post and tweet at twitter campaign.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
Until now, I spent a lot of my energy to acquire the experience of a day trader. In the campaign bounty I participate for the first time and I am pleased to develop in this direction. Currently, I do not spend more than 2 hours in the bounty. From this time I spend half on analysis and getting to know new projects. Now I'm interested in the VIDY project. It's my opinion.
Activity: 69
About 2 hours per night, still worth doing them I think but the rewards are much much lower now.
Activity: 322
I put a rule to myself not spend more than 1 hour a day. All my participation restricted to twitter campaign.
Activity: 154
I spent around 6 hours per day as I am Newbie.
Activity: 154
It depends on the campaign and their work.
Activity: 30
I participate more campaign so I spent 4 hours per day.
Activity: 34
I do not spend that much time on bounty campaigns. I spend around an hour or two max for the whole day. It is worth spending time in bounty campaigns succeed you get a lot of profit at the end for very less work.
Pages:
Jump to: