Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns? - page 38. (Read 6755 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I usually spend 1 to 3 hours, then after that doing some other thing in the family and friends, I also alot some time to read something about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 47
In my case i think i spend 3 to 4 hours per day ...because when i am doing bounty i am earning and at the same time i am learning so it is really a worthwhile  job.
Activity: 180
It takes me a few hours each day to do a bonus campaign. But I find it ineffective because I have not chosen the right quality campaign
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
I spend a lot of time on bounty. Like today i have spent four about 5 hours from 9pm and I am still up. The time right now here is 12:45am especially being weekend. Whenever I am tired I go to bed and continue tomorrow. The truth is that even if you spend 24 hour a day and 7 days a week, it is not enough to learn, search, register for bounties. Because on a daily basis new one are coming up. Participants are fewer than the bounties. From my statistics, we can all pick our individual bounties to participate and may not meet on the same bounty project for weeks. That is to tell you we need more time. By the time our efforts will begin to pay, it will sure be worthwhile.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I do bounty campaign and i feel it worth. 2 hours is enough to complete all task for the day. From signature to other types of campaign. If you want real profit find a campaign fit on you aside of doing social Campaign. There are article wirting, youtuber, signature, translator and etc. Less participant so high chance of allocation
Activity: 84
How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I spend something like an hour and a half, doing about 20 twitter and facebook campaigns, it has been worth it and I think it will continue to be for some time, the payments always vary so it is impossible to tell you an exact amount that you could earn.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
On average around 3 hours per day. If the weekend usually can be up to 5 hours. I focus on the signature campaign and articles, in one week I usually only active for 4-5 days. The rest I use to take care of the household.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
Most of the bounty hunters are joining to the bounty campaign to 3 months minimum I think and the other is 6 months maximum.
I did not know if they have 1 year spend the bounty hunters are wait before the bounty are end.
Activity: 378
At the moment I spend 3-4 hours in crypto. For me it's a good time, because I'm studying crypto currency and I like it. I'm willing to spend more time on this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I spend a signature campaign no more than an hour a week, so I do not have much time bounty. Social campaigns take a little longer. Articles and translations - everything here individually
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I spend about an hour a day on the bounty company. I'm not an avid bounty hunter, so it doesn't take me long, but I've seen that people can dedicate a bounty to companies all day.
Activity: 98

I spend my time on the bounty campaign for only about 2 hours, I think that this bounty is my hobby not the main job. so you don't have to work long on the bounty, and all this time it's always worth the results.
Activity: 568
umachit.fund
I spend around 2-3 hours per day for bounties, but last time the profit is so low that I do not know if I join to any other new project. the last campaign of bouty project gave me 4$ wages for 7 weeks of working.
copper member
Activity: 560
Well it usually take 2-3 hours for me since I'm only join on socmed campaign
Actually I'm enjoy doing this cause bounty can give me easy money
Not much but still enough to have fun
Activity: 228
For me, It took me an hour or two with Bounty Campaigns, an hour with Signature and another hour with Social Media Campaigns, then that's my everyday routine.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com

Now, i usually spend an hour for doing bounty campaigns because i have a job, but last month, i spend a lot of time reading and posting in this forum, usually it last to 2-4 hrs per day. Yes it is worth of time specially if the campaign would be sucessful and gives you hug amount of earnings. About the money, it depends on your rank, the higher rank you are, the huge amount you’ll earn, and depends to the allocating capital and number of members wo participated in the acmpaign.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Bounty campaigns last from a few weeks to a few months time. It also depends on the project on around how much can you earn from it. In fact, some bounties, you earn nothing while other bounties earn a lot if they are properly managed and the team delivers true to their word and planning.

I think the author of this thread was asking about the time you spend on Bounties daily. When I started to deal with these activities, I was very enthusiastic: I worked 5-7 hours every day and used to get good awards.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Doing in bounty campaign is an easy job.I only spend 1-3 hours everyday doing my work here unlike any other job that you spend many hours on working.
Activity: 238
I usually spend my free time on bounty programs, if I have one. Now I'm more focused on investments and participation in signature programs.
Activity: 379
If a project has good team and community support, it's worth doing a bounty job. I have a lot of expectations for the project I'm working on, and it won't take me a lot of time. I'll probably stay on BTT for about an hour a day.
Pages:
Jump to: