Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time dows it take to sell bitcoin ? - page 2. (Read 1821 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Thanks for response

I Just thought that the moment I need to sell my bitcoins will be instantly .. I didn't know that it take time and buyers and all these things  .. I thought it like STOCK market ..
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
If you have connections. No time at all. You would need to trust the ones you deal with to have smooth and fast transaction. The most time takes when the bitcoins are sent. When the seller sends them it can take up to 1 hour sometimes for confirmations. Depending on the wallet that you use.
If this is what your asking, from what I can understand.
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
Please Help me
I'm From Middle east
I need to know how much time to sell bitcoins and how I transform bitcoin to paypal or cash ?
Thanks in Advance

It takes as much time as it takes you to find a buyer, you can either google and find an exchange in your country, if you can't find one I think http://Localbitcoins.com is available everywhere or you can use the Currency Exchange section of this forum to find a buyer and make a trade.

But here are a few pointers for trading succefully without getting scammed:

1.) Always use escrow
2.) Use a payment option which is not reversible (Paypal can be charged back)
3.) Clear the terms of the trade prior to making the trade and stick to them

Scroll down on the main page of the forum and you'll find Local sections and you might find people from your region.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Please Help me
I'm From Middle east
I need to know how much time to sell bitcoins and how I transform bitcoin to paypal or cash ?
Thanks in Advance
Pages:
Jump to: