Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH TIME DOWS IT TAKES TO MINE A BLOCK SOLO??? - page 2. (Read 5097 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
hello i am eager to know how much time it takes to mine a block solo???and at what rate Huh

please post related to topic...off -topic posts will be deleted

Thank You

You need some serious equipment for this mate! You need your own mining farm. We are talking about 50 BTCs reward here daily. That's hell of a lot money. Like Amph has said, electricity costs here are negligible compared to how much you need invested in the asics.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
but it must be said that a block a day is a very good earning per day, we are talking almost about $7.5k per day

which is near 3M salary per year, a salary of a very few peope in the entire world

electricity would be negligeable, around $300k in one year with s7 antminer and $0.05 in electricity
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
it depend on your hash power, if you want , for example, to mine it in one day you need about 3 peta

which 0.75% of the network total hahs

This haha. Without proper equipment, it would take you hundreds of years. Depends on the miner's capabilities and hashing power.

Also, wrong board. This should be in the mining section. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
it depend on your hash power, if you want , for example, to mine it in one day you need about 3 peta

which is 0.75% of the network total hash
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
hello i am eager to know how much time it takes to mine a block solo???and at what rate Huh

please post related to topic...off -topic posts will be deleted

Thank You
Pages:
Jump to: