Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time to earn 1BTC by faucets ? - page 6. (Read 5742 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 100
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 12, 2017, 03:13:13 PM
I would go for trading instead of faucets or gambling.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
March 12, 2017, 12:18:39 PM
Very hard get 1 btc from faucets, because reward of faucets are 20, 50 100 up 150 satoshis.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
March 12, 2017, 11:27:30 AM
I want to know how much time would it take me to earn bitcoin by faucets and PTC sites?....How much did you earn?
You cannot have enough btc in faucet it takes more time for you to have atleast 1 . Your lucky if you got 1 btc in 1 year but honesty it's hard.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
March 12, 2017, 07:50:07 AM
In 2015 i worked hard for about 3 months on faucets and make about 0.13
Today we have less faucets options, and low rewards,
i really don't expect to get 1BTC from faucets, it will be more than a year,
its too much effort and time wasted
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
March 12, 2017, 05:50:33 AM
I think 10-20 years before you earn 1 bitcoin by doing faucet. The payout in payout is very littl e don't waste your time by doing faucet clicking the survey or captcha . Many people  faucet is good if you have many referral reminder those referrals should be active. I try to use faucet before when I started in bitcoin world but I leave because my payout in 1 week is $1-2 I think I don't rember the exact amount but it is very low because I work 3-4 hours and I pay for electricity bill, internet and the important is my time. So don't waist your time in faucet . In my opinion only.
Thanks for the advice dude. I also considered the assembly of cranes as an option, but because of the lack of information I did not know how to proceed correctly. Now I will know that without referrals there is nothing to do. But there are other ways. You can make money on signatures much faster, do not you?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
March 12, 2017, 04:26:10 AM
In fact, the crane is the same box, where you pay for the viewing of content instead of dollars - the millionths of Bitcoin. In fact, the only difference is that the content on the so-called crane will be only pages entirely covered with advertising banners, when you look at the site on the bush. For 2-3 hours a day, for a month I received only about $ 15. As on any book, the best option is to attract referrals. So you do not have to count on millions in advance.
Activity: 112
March 11, 2017, 06:40:19 PM
a lifetime
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 11, 2017, 06:40:09 PM
I think 10-20 years before you earn 1 bitcoin by doing faucet. The payout in payout is very littl e don't waste your time by doing faucet clicking the survey or captcha . Many people  faucet is good if you have many referral reminder those referrals should be active. I try to use faucet before when I started in bitcoin world but I leave because my payout in 1 week is $1-2 I think I don't rember the exact amount but it is very low because I work 3-4 hours and I pay for electricity bill, internet and the important is my time. So don't waist your time in faucet . In my opinion only.
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
March 11, 2017, 06:10:00 PM
I want to know how much time would it take me to earn bitcoin by faucets and PTC sites?....How much did you earn?

to earn 1 btc maybe you need 2 years, it's not good choice for now since bitcoin price growth up and still raise.. from the faucet, i just can earn around 100K-200K sat per week, how poor  Grin
but after i active on this forum, i know how to earn 0.02 btc easily per week by joining bounty and campaign (social media, signature, etc) or claim some giveaway from another altcoin  Smiley

You need way more than 2 years to earn a BTC at the current price of $1.15k. Speaking from past experience, I would opt to engage myself in altcoin communities and earn from micro-tasks instead (similar to what sarul said).
Activity: 92
March 11, 2017, 05:57:13 PM

I've earned maybe 0.001BTC from faucets before losing it all to a Ponzi. Probably took me a few hours. It takes a large amount of time, and with the amount you earn, it's not worth it.
copper member
Activity: 798
March 11, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

to earn 1 btc maybe you need 2 years, it's not good choice for now since bitcoin price growth up and still raise.. from the faucet, i just can earn around 100K-200K sat per week, how poor  Grin
but after i active on this forum, i know how to earn 0.02 btc easily per week by joining bounty and campaign (social media, signature, etc) or claim some giveaway from another altcoin  Smiley
Activity: 84
The truth is out there
March 11, 2017, 05:33:55 PM
With the current value of BTC it will take forever to earn 1 BTC. But its a good place to start and earning a smaller amount like 0,01 BTC.
Activity: 9
March 11, 2017, 03:39:00 PM
One thing to also keep in mind is that if your wallet will contain a lot of small inputs, when you'll want to spend the tx fee will be (literally) huge.
So if you think on doing this (way too low paying) job, you'll have to find a way to consolidate your inputs.

I'm newbie, that's why i don't understand this. I thought that wallet contain an consolidated amount and fees for all those small inputs are already paid?
Would you be kind, and explain it more or link me somewhere where i can read about this?
Thanks in advance.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
March 11, 2017, 12:51:08 PM
I am sure that there are many ways that give higher earnings. And making money on faucets is a waste of time. You can try to do this for several years
Activity: 434
March 11, 2017, 08:46:00 AM
why are you people spending so much time earning almost nothing? You can find almost any real job that pays you more per hour than this.
Activity: 233
March 11, 2017, 04:12:11 AM
I earn about 7$ a month from faucets. I work about 4 hours a day on it besides some other works on computer, so if you work only faucet maybe you can earn some more. So, if we count regular 8 hours work and say that is about 15$ per month or $180 per year, that would be around 6-7 years to earn 1BTC... maybe less if you get some referrals.

I just check my stats... I have earn 0.006 BTC from faucets in February

Same here. I'm working on different faucet while doing my actual work.
Nothing bad about working on a faucet as long as you don't set your expectation too high.
You can work on it to pass time or while searching for more profitable BTC revenue
you will need to have many referrals so you can lessen the years before you can earn 1btc coming from faucets earnings if i wear you better to work also with trading what you've got from faucets earning try using it as well with trading alts. that way you will make some extra earnings if you choose good project.
Being a newbie is undeniably decent one. Part of learning is starting at small stuffs, and that is faucets. I started faucets and it makes me happy as I got that btc from captcha. However, as I knew trading and gambling,I stopped it since it's not much profitable. I think you would took years in order to get 1 btc from faucets as you get only few btc per captcha.
If I earn on signatures then this is also a very long time to collect. Although the truth is, not years, but a little less. But such money will not hurt me, as they say, for happiness.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 11, 2017, 04:03:24 AM
I earn about 7$ a month from faucets. I work about 4 hours a day on it besides some other works on computer, so if you work only faucet maybe you can earn some more. So, if we count regular 8 hours work and say that is about 15$ per month or $180 per year, that would be around 6-7 years to earn 1BTC... maybe less if you get some referrals.

Nothing bad about working on a faucet as long as you don't set your expectation too high.
You can work on it to pass time or while searching for more profitable BTC revenue
you will need to have many referrals so you can lessen the years before you can earn 1btc coming from faucets earnings if i wear you better to work also with trading what you've got from faucets earning try using it as well with trading alts. that way you will make some extra earnings if you choose good project.
Being a newbie is undeniably decent one. Part of learning is starting at small stuffs, and that is faucets. I started faucets and it makes me happy as I got that btc from captcha. However, as I knew trading and gambling,I stopped it since it's not much profitable. I think you would took years in order to get 1 btc from faucets as you get only few btc per captcha.
Activity: 288
March 11, 2017, 03:07:18 AM

i earn 3 dollars per day see for yourself : https://youtu.be/y1xISXmc_R4
We are talking about faucets here. You can present your earning way in some other topic.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 10, 2017, 08:20:44 AM

Activity: 31
March 10, 2017, 08:12:33 AM

Pages:
Jump to: