Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time you spend to read forum post ? - page 3. (Read 723 times)

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
I think more important than spending time reading forum posts is to spending time reading information elsewhere.

Go read books, newspapers, Twitter comments of influent and knowledge people
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
1. Do you like to make your own post ?
2. Do you like to spend time on reading forum post?
Before going to answer the question of the OP, that which one among those two options, users would prefer during their time in the forum, let's go back to the users' activities in the forum.
Which one you will do first, reading or writing?

The answer is simple, Reading.
First, new users have to read to register account, LOL, it's the fact.
Second, new registered users have to spend their first minutes or hours to read forum rules (most of new users skip this step), read to get the forum structures (boards, child boards, local boards, etc.), read to see what senior and current users discussed.
Next, they will write for some purposes:
- Creating a topic to ask for help (a)
- Creating a post to discuss (b)
- Applying to join campaigns (c)
- Creating a post to spam, or hunt for bounties  (I don't recommend this step, LOL).
The cycle between reading and writing repeat (due to it is a cycle, LOL) for every user, regardless of spammers.

For (a):
Before creating a new topic to ask for help, please use Google search or Forum search with key words to find available topics or posts on your issues.

For (b):
Before composing a post to discuss, please spend several minutes to deeply think that what you will write is worthy and constructive or not. If your ideas don't contribute nothing, due to it is boring or already given above by others. Stop at this.

For (c):
Before applying to join campaigns, users have to read first, at least read the titles, and payment rates. If bounty hunters say that they don't read titles and payment rates, they are liars. They likely ignore rules, or something else, but they will do read titles and pay-rates.

In a summary, it is not a matter that users like which one, reading or writing.
They have to read first, before start writing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 15
I like both, but i always do number 2. Because before post anything you need knowledge about topic what do you want to post. And you can get knowlegde by Reading other post and find good information.
Activity: 235
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
I prefer reading from from the forum than creating my own topics unless it become very necessary for me to create my own topics. This forum has existed for quite a number of years now hence there are more interesting topics to read  and learn from well experienced members of the forum. Reading is always good if you want to play smart in the cryptosphere.
Activity: 154
Merit: 13
Hello Guys,

Welcome to my thread. Today I am going to share my own knowledge about the necessity of reading forum post. Let me ask you something

Which one you like most?

Honestly I will go for number (2). Personally I believe without gathering enough knowledge from this forum its not possible for a user to make quality posts. I always prefer to spend much time on reading forum posts rather than making new one. You can't imagine how much valuable information you could gather by reading many sections useful thread. you will be able to enrich your knowledge shelf with better information. Its not only a place to learn & share about bitcoin or other crypto currencies. As an example you can learn a lot about worldwide politics from Politics & Society section. IMO its a complete community where you will be find most of the answer that you are looking for.

From my own experience I will specially suggest our new members to spend much time on reading forum post and I believe it will help you to build your own forum profile. As a signature participant I never try to fill the post count to get full weekly payments because I believe its better to read forum posts rather than making useless one.
I customize time for reading topics.
Especially if the topic is important and contains useful information.
I see some responses.
I love short themes that offer a lot of information.
I hope there is a topic summary.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
I prefer #2 since it takes loads of time just to create a possibly redundant thread that'd slowly sink anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
Reading posts is very important, not just because of the fact that something can be learned from that, but also because by reading what others write we can reply in a better way, and avoid to repeat what has already been written.

Unfortunately, a large number of forum users do not spend any time for reading, they mostly read the titles and the first / last post, and their replying are largely based on that. That's why we have a huge amount of repeating / beating a dead horse posts.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
1. Yes. But only when really necessary. (e.g. when sharing something, or when I'm warning people from visiting a certain website).

2. Yes. Though I mostly spend a bit less time here on Bitcointalk, but slightly more on Reddit; as the topics that more interesting are easily sorted to the top. Whereas as we know, there's a significant amount of spam posts here. Reddit is also crap most of the time though; it's pretty much a shill-your-bags community most of the time.
copper member
Activity: 1204
Merit: 737
✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675
Hello Guys,

Welcome to my thread. Today I am going to share my own knowledge about the necessity of reading forum post. Let me ask you something

Which one you like most?

Honestly I will go for number (2). Personally I believe without gathering enough knowledge from this forum its not possible for a user to make quality posts. I always prefer to spend much time on reading forum posts rather than making new one. You can't imagine how much valuable information you could gather by reading many sections useful thread. you will be able to enrich your knowledge shelf with better information. Its not only a place to learn & share about bitcoin or other crypto currencies. As an example you can learn a lot about worldwide politics from Politics & Society section. IMO its a complete community where you will be find most of the answer that you are looking for.

From my own experience I will specially suggest our new members to spend much time on reading forum post and I believe it will help you to build your own forum profile. As a signature participant I never try to fill the post count to get full weekly payments because I believe its better to read forum posts rather than making useless one.
Pages:
Jump to: