Pages:
Author

Topic: How much to invest in ETN after launch -> LAUNCH IS HERE!! - page 2. (Read 5177 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This is my first ICO, in for 150 000 of the wee suckers. Will be very curious to see how much of a dump occurs on Nov 1 and where we level out. I imagine that this kind of product will need some time to gain momentum in the marketplace and hopefully it snowballs and reaches that tipping point where the brand Electroneum becomes first in the market for mobile mining. I was encouraged to see some high profile offline marketing at a train station in the UK somewhere. In order to get to this tipping point then some aggressive offline marketing will be needed. I wonder also what potential major 3rd world markets like India, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil and China would see in the $3 per week mobile mining, whether it was 'real' ming or not. I kinda like that, in a small way it may help with some redistribution of wealth.

Here's hoping we can reach $1 but I'd be happy bailing out before this mark most likely.

How are we feeling out there Electroneum hodlers? Feeling the love?

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
i was worried when it slowed down but it seemed to have picked back up in the last couple days. i'm up over 42k free tokens via referral and i think most of my guys haven't even bought yet
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
I couldnt have said better myself  Cheesy
Activity: 656
Merit: 261

We will be on this list!!

Sounds good. I think its possible .Last time i have bought some. But will buy more again. Just buy and HODL.
Activity: 336

man that makes me want to HODL until i retire. i'm up to about 65k tokens now with bonus and everything. will buy more
There is not a coin out there that has a better chance to go 100x in a year.

You put in a Bitcoin and have a 100 a year later!

Dont take my word for it, take and hour or two of your time. Or a day or two if you want.

You will see it has the chance to easily go 10x quickly. You will find this coin is the real deal!!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-electroneum-token-sale-sept-14th-mobile-mining-crypto-coin-2065043
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
don't put 5BTC to 1 project. devide it to 2-3 project. if 1 is loss others win.

That's correct. Don't throw that much money into one single project. It's like gambling, not like investing. If it fails you will lose a lot of money. Divide it into more than 5 projects you really believe in. Just to be sure. And don't invest everything in ICOs. Invest some coins in mature altcoins like ETH, Verge or Monero too.

Definately dont put all your eggs in one basket, but you will want to go heavy on Electroneum.

Check out this

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22144335

Ton of videos crypto analysts have made on Electroneum

This blew my mind. I always had faith in the devs but now that its broken down HOW they are doing it Im amazed.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw

Yes things would be much easier if they just watched the damn video lol

That's correct. Don't throw that much money into one single project. It's like gambling, not like investing. If it fails you will lose a lot of money. Divide it into more than 5 projects you really believe in. Just to be sure. And don't invest everything in ICOs. Invest some coins in mature altcoins like ETH, Verge or Monero too.

Definately dont put all your eggs in one basket, but you will want to go heavy on Electroneum.

Check out this

This blew my mind. I always had faith in the devs but now that its broken down HOW they are doing it Im amazed.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw

Check out this

Activity: 280

Activity: 294
I invested 1 ETH not because i don't trust it, but this my only fund to use for ICO.

I believe this will be very huge project and it need not less than 1 year to rise to moon
Activity: 182
How much does not matter, It is important that you properly evaluate and good potential co-workers
Good luck
And I will invest 2 Bit in this coin
It is not advisable and rational to invest most of your capital in just a single investment because, the risk of losing all your capital is too high. It is most times rational if you spread your capital into different investment opportunities. I will advise that, it is better to allocate different percentage of your capital to different top coins in other to reduce risk of losing.

My top 5 have ~50% of my money then about ~10 other coins spread the rest.
If you allocate 50 percent of your money to your top 5 coins and 10 percent went to other coins, it then means that the percentage is more than 100. I believe diversification is the best when it come to ways of reducing risk in investment, which you have applied in other to reduce your risk of losing your money but maximise more profit.

As long as you are investing something in Electroneum, you will have a good year of profits. If you buy right now, you will get a 40% bonus of more coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
It is not advisable and rational to invest most of your capital in just a single investment because, the risk of losing all your capital is too high. It is most times rational if you spread your capital into different investment opportunities. I will advise that, it is better to allocate different percentage of your capital to different top coins in other to reduce risk of losing.

If you allocate 50 percent of your money to your top 5 coins and 10 percent went to other coins, it then means that the percentage is more than 100. I believe diversification is the best when it come to ways of reducing risk in investment, which you have applied in other to reduce your risk of losing your money but maximise more profit.
Activity: 266
Stand at a minimum, and then decide whether you should continue to invest or should leave this case. There is demand for this coin, which means that the price will rise soon, and it can also carry with profit.
Activity: 204
If the mobile miner really works this could be promising

Activity: 206

Activity: 770
Merit: 126
It is not advisable and rational to invest most of your capital in just a single investment because, the risk of losing all your capital is too high. It is most times rational if you spread your capital into different investment opportunities. I will advise that, it is better to allocate different percentage of your capital to different top coins in other to reduce the risk of losing.
Pages:
Jump to: