Pages:
Author

Topic: How much would it cost to build my own lab? - page 2. (Read 2402 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm interested in building a lab to house biochemistry experiments. I'm not sure exactly what experiments I'll be doing but I have a good understanding of biochemistry and genetics since I have a degree in the subject so knowledge-wise, I should be OK. I'll need a PCR machine, centrifuge, spectrophotometer, etc. Raw materials will also be needed and replenished at regular intervals.

What price range am I looking at here? Anyone else do research as a hobby here?

why can't we just legalize meth, so every time i hear the word lab i don't think of meth anymore

haha, guys what have you been smoking? lab isn't just for meth, he can cook cocaine and LSD too!  Cheesy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The cost will depend on how much equipment you sill need.No one here will be able to tell you the exact cost.You better start calculating yourself.  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'm interested in building a lab to house biochemistry experiments. I'm not sure exactly what experiments I'll be doing but I have a good understanding of biochemistry and genetics since I have a degree in the subject so knowledge-wise, I should be OK. I'll need a PCR machine, centrifuge, spectrophotometer, etc. Raw materials will also be needed and replenished at regular intervals.

why can't we just legalize meth, so every time i hear the word lab i don't think of meth anymore
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: