Pages:
Author

Topic: How much would you like to see Bitcoin priced in 2022? - page 8. (Read 867 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Do you think Bitcoin will touch the 1 million milestone in 2022? I think Bitcoin will cross 80 thousand dollars in 2022. What do you think?
No, I don't think next year is the time for Bitcoin to reach 1 million USD. Bitcoin can reach 1 Million USD maybe in the next 5-7 years.
I think in early 2022 Bitcoin could reach $150,000 to $200,000 USD or maybe more.

That's huge amount speculated and it almost impossible for bitcoin to reach since just imagine how big the needed adoption as well demand before we can reach thst maybe for now we should see first if the figure you see  will be reach up since if we touch that 6 digit in figures maybe we can also see bitcoin almost reaching at 7 digits figures im future.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Do you think Bitcoin will touch the 1 million milestone in 2022? I think Bitcoin will cross 80 thousand dollars in 2022. What do you think?
No, I don't think next year is the time for Bitcoin to reach 1 million USD. Bitcoin can reach 1 Million USD maybe in the next 5-7 years.
I think in early 2022 Bitcoin could reach $150,000 to $200,000 USD or maybe more.
Activity: 680
Merit: 103
For me i want Bitcoin reach the amount of 300,000 USD or even 500,000 USD, that would be possible but i think it would take some action from us the crypto users to spread the awareness of what Bitcoin is, then they'll gonna invest because we have told them.
Activity: 267
Merit: 11
I strongly believe that Bitcoin price before end of 2022 will be above $100k all things been equal this is because there is a strong hope that before we see the end of this year Bitcoin value will hit $70k and above. I have some people's comments and I do believe that everyone is entitled to his her opinion, though some are in line with my believe.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Bitcoin has grown gradually and reached big. People never understand the underlying technology, and at times mention bitcoin to be overpriced. In one way it looks like an over priced one, but the increasing adoption shows the value is rising relative to the demand to supply. $1 million in such a short time period is really impossible. 2022 looks more promising and expect the bullish trend to continue. Every halving used to make a big demand in the market which reflects in the pricing. However the price isn't gonna reach $1 million from 24 onwards as said in the above quote.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Do you think Bitcoin will touch the 1 million milestone in 2022?
Not yet. I think $1M is likely from 2024 onwards. That's when we're done with the next halving.

I think Bitcoin will cross 80 thousand dollars in 2022. What do you think?
Possible. We're just a few thousand away from it. $63k as we talk and there's a potential that we see it break the past ATH. It's not an impossible price and with the few remaining months we have, we might even see it at the end of this year, who knows.
Activity: 352
Merit: 18
Pepemo.vip
Pages:
Jump to: