Pages:
Author

Topic: How much would you say one could realistically make a month trading? - page 5. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Just enjoy the bull market by buying cheap coins and then wait. You will profit when you only do on BTC/USDT that is for sure. It could be a lot or less than $50. This is already good than losing your money on Leverage trading. Once the market goes against your bet price, it amplifies your loss and its a very harsh market.
Activity: 2198
Merit: 847
It depends on a lot of things, you could make a lot of profit and also, you could even lose your capital.
Let's start:
Imagine you bought DOGE coin immediately once Elon Musk tweeted that it's the best coin to invest in. You could easily profit at least 500% of your capital, i.e. you would turn $1000 into $5000. Then, if you have bought a FUN token, you would profit 20%, i.e. you would turn $5000 into $6000. Then, if you would read a news about how Tesla invested money in bitcoins and would buy them today some hours ago at 38K USD and sell them even right now, you would profit at least 12%, i.e. your $6000 would be $6720.

But I guess you didn't do any of this. Personally, I didn't bought DOGE coin but bought fun token, got 20% profit and bought bitcoins today when price was 38K and got good profit. I wouldn't say that I am smart in trading, no, it's not a thing that I do, I just sometimes trade and when I trade, I just try to catch good moments, not every moment.

So, today was a great and lucky day for me.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
Trading in it's entirety(not only with bitcoin and cryptocurrencies) is one of those ways of making money whereas you have unlimited upside, but at the same time, the downside is unlimited as well. Yes, even with only $10,000. Leverage is a "wonderful" thing that could either make you rich or could make you homeless in no time.
copper member
Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071
https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory
If you're fairly average or risk averse. I'd use an example of doing 2 trades and make 2% on both a week. Reinvesting profits would make you ~$1700 on your $10k over the month.

It might be useful to paper trade for a few trades and also determine how risky they are before entering. Youd likely want a stop loss so that your loss is no more than double the potential profit you'd make.
Activity: 240
Merit: 54
If doing it full time, starting from let's say $10,000 to play with, and btc being in between the same volatility now and how it was about a year ago when it was at around 6k..what could you net a month, realistically?
Pages:
Jump to: