Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 14. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

Update: who were good bounty managers nowadays?

All I did 2019/2020 was just as investment I can't say I made something reasonable in those period, the market was so bad that only one project was able to deliver something worthwhile, too much scam project out of the very few available,some will just come waste your time and energy and diffuse suddenly without notification, some will even conclude their project count stake and no delivery of token but we were always consoling ourselves to be patient. It was really an enduring moment although 2020 is still moving a lot can still be achieved.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
In 2019 I earned so much in one bounty which is Sessia project but now I don't know if the project is still active. The rest of the bounties until this year I'm not earning much but still good to earn at least.
I think you are still lucky because you can get the results of many bounty campaigns, to be honest, in 2019 there is no income from bounty campaigns anymore and recently I participated in another campaign by accepting bitcoin payments.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 105
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
After the great bounty years of 2017 and 2018 there was never a good bounty around after that in fact I almost give up doing bounty or using signature campaign just lucky that I stumble 777Coin, I'm not looking to go back again because some bounties are having delayed in payment and a lot of complaints coming from bounty hunters.
That is the general situation of bounty, most bounty will delay distribution and many projects take advantage of it to abuse bounty hunter. I also participate in a lot of bounty but they all postpone the reason for token protection, it's such bullshit.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Simply put TS is now thinking whether it becomes bounty hunter again or not. But he doesn't want to independently analyze the profitability of bounty campaigns, so he decided to ask here. Nice try)
I will say this - the bounty is still relevant
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Since the rate of good bounties decreased to like 3 out of 10 bounties are ok & didn't exit scam just after the end of their sales, i stopped doing them like before.
I personally didn't face a good bounty since late 2017 & first 2018, those days i was earning decent $$$ just by doing some signature & social media campaigns. today you'll be lucky if they didn't exit scam before the end of the bounty lol.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
I'm new and I haven't earn anything from bounties on this forum yet, I've used few third party bounty Platforms and earned few 100$ or lower sometimes, one thing I've learned is that not all projects will end up doing well, most will fail and few will survive

Good thing is that very early at your stage you have understood this that not all will succeed and so you are prepare for the failure as well. Do use your own understanding before investing in any of the new projects and see the pros and cons. If you are totally convinced in anything then only go ahead else its always good to invest in the good coins for the returns. Just ensure it is worth your time in the long run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
In 2019 I earned so much in one bounty which is Sessia project but now I don't know if the project is still active. The rest of the bounties until this year I'm not earning much but still good to earn at least.
Like the campaign you are participating in, you will not make too much money from it but you will definitely get a little. The current market is very difficult and it is difficult to see successful campaigns, from the beginning of 2020 until now, I have not seen a really big and successful campaign
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Majority of the posts mentioned 2020 hasn't got them with any big rewards. Almost similar is the reality during the year 2019, but users have earned little out of different bounties. Maybe this time the growth will start soon provided with good rewards and the tokens will be listed to exchanges at the earliest.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
maybe I was out of luck because the 2019 bounty that I followed up to now still didn't have an exchange and the project beginning in 2020 was still locking the bounty participant token and one more campaign had not yet distributed it, so during 2019 and 2020 I didn't get any results
That's really sad news, I also participated in a lot of bounty in 2019 and 2020. But in 2019 I only succeeded with OATH and TEMTUM, it brought me over $ 400 but in 2020 I still haven't received What was that, join a few bounty but they became scam, those projects are blockburn, insure ...
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
maybe I was out of luck because the 2019 bounty that I followed up to now still didn't have an exchange and the project beginning in 2020 was still locking the bounty participant token and one more campaign had not yet distributed it, so during 2019 and 2020 I didn't get any results
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
I don't remember 2019, but in 2020 I haven't received anything from bounty yet. I have joined a few bounty this year but those projects have died or become scam in this market. It's too hard for us to find a good campaign right now
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
Honestly, in the year 2019-2020, I did not receive any bounty except one airdrop OGN trading in Binance give me some good dollars. I am really disappointed as I have completed a lot of bounty jobs maximum did not pay the bounties. some are still delaying and the coins/tokens I have gt are almost dead from the beginning due to trade on low-rank exchange with almost zero volume.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
I gave up bounty hunting for a long time especially during the 2019 -20 but before that I got lucky with going for share ring bounty and it is performing really well now and doing partnership after partnership.
I also stop in crypto late 2018 up to early 2020. Yes I consider that "Before" lucky especially on 2017 because even though that was my first year I can really say that I can earn big amount of money if I am a wise man / if I understand how this thing goes. Bounties before are all profitable. But the November scam hit me and it continue so I try to stop joining bounties
Many scam bounties appear when BTC reach it's all time high. Earning high in bounties is not a history, it might never happen again since many lose trust already in projects and btc or alt prices is way too high than before. We're still lucky enough that we were able to earn from it and experience it. I never stop in crypto but do stop doing bounties, but still online and checking whether there will be a opportunity to join or to invest in a potential project as well to read revoews or check promos and raffle here and in gambling.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
I went through the previous posts, and it was heartening to know that at least some of the new bounty hunters are working hard and are being rewarded. I stopped doing bounties in 2018 and since then I am concentrating on campaigns which make the payment in BTC. But then, I understand that it is going to be very difficult for the new users, to get a slot in these campaigns.
It was a good decision. Since 2018, I will no longer see good campaigns to be able to participate. Most would be a waste of time with those campaigns. I also want to participate in BTC payment campaigns but it's really too hard
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
The year 2019-2020 was the least productive for me in terms of earnings from bounty campaigns I joined. The rewards I got from the many projects I joined was very minimal. The only positive outcome that year gave me was the rewards I got from a campaign I joined the year before. Was surprised the project distributed rewards and the equivalent in the market was very high.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
Guys, prepare for more bounty participants in next few weeks, the bull run is starting and old participants will come back to fill their bags. This would lead into even lower rewards than we have now received.
It doesn't matter, what we care about is the quality of the new bounty. If the new bounty is a scam or a failure in this market then we will still get nothing from them
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
Guys, prepare for more bounty participants in next few weeks, the bull run is starting and old participants will come back to fill their bags. This would lead into even lower rewards than we have now received.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I went through the previous posts, and it was heartening to know that at least some of the new bounty hunters are working hard and are being rewarded. I stopped doing bounties in 2018 and since then I am concentrating on campaigns which make the payment in BTC. But then, I understand that it is going to be very difficult for the new users, to get a slot in these campaigns.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
Nothing yet coz i just started again. I stopped doing airdrops and bounties 1st quarter of 2019 coz 6 of my bounties didn't pay any single token so i thought i'm just wasting my time. Hopefully all my 8 bounties now would pay.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
I've earned 100$ from airdrops this year so far and I'm still waiting for oikos bounty reward which I believe will go well since they fully pay bounty hunters in the first round campaigns, I have not much good news to share now but I will soon, happy hunting
Pages:
Jump to: