Pages:
Author

Topic: HOW MUCH YOU EARN/LOSE FROM TRADING - page 2. (Read 52655 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 25, 2017, 08:26:44 PM
I lost 350 euros, and I'm still trading.
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
November 25, 2017, 08:20:51 PM
I earn almost 500 $ from my capital of 100 $ Smiley
I call myself lucky because, i got it with only 1 month of trading
Great, this is a good move. you should not feel happy because you will definitely feel the loss during the trade.
and crypto will do it to make you stress and fall. it's a process a trader enjoys.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
November 24, 2017, 11:46:43 PM
I can’t say the exact figures because it depends on how much you invest but to give you an idea, before I emter any trade, I draft a trading plan before I execute it. I see to it that if my buy order has been successful then I see to it that I must set a stop order in order not to burn my portfolio. If it happens then I just think that at least I don’t have to chase my lose and just grab other opportunities. Then if it appreciates its value, that is the time I have to set a target profit. Around 20% is a sweet spot for me. I sell it partially and don’t put it in one sell order. So to summarize it, I loss around 10% it my trade doesn’t go as planned and a minimum of 20% if it increase in value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
November 24, 2017, 11:33:35 PM
The market price of crypto can change so fast compared to forex. And when I say "so fast", I mean it can pump $1000 in just a few hours. Plus there are so many altcoins to choose from. Yeah most of them are just shitcoins, coins that have no change on it's price ever since launching it. The coins that have no development. But there are still some worth investing on. The promising ones that have a lot of room for development like for example Ethereum, the top one altcoin out there.

thats why i sad i'm moving from forex to crypto Cheesy

i know its not fair, but actually there are so many kids here on crypto that can help you earn more ;-"

I've never know about forex, but once my friend move to crypto he said that he very regrets because when he knows forex, in the same time he actually know about crypto, but with that small btc price at that time, he leave it.
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
November 24, 2017, 07:46:43 AM
in last 2 weeks i had stopped forex and i a investing all time to token trades

it seems crypto market is much more better place to earn because of lots of bump and dumps around

you can easily earn multiple times rather than forex here, but if the market evolves, then situation might be changed
The market price of crypto can change so fast compared to forex. And when I say "so fast", I mean it can pump $1000 in just a few hours. Plus there are so many altcoins to choose from. Yeah most of them are just shitcoins, coins that have no change on it's price ever since launching it. The coins that have no development. But there are still some worth investing on. The promising ones that have a lot of room for development like for example Ethereum, the top one altcoin out there.

I know virtually nothing about forex

Here I mean first-hand experience obviously, so I can't really say if the price of crypto does really move faster than currencies which you could trade via forex. But if you are seriously looking for volatility, you may want to look into currency futures and options as well as volatility indexes. But be warned, these levels of volatility can be quite dangerous or even fatal to your capital if you can't properly handle them (read you don't know what you are doing)
Activity: 156
November 23, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

thats why i sad i'm moving from forex to crypto Cheesy

i know its not fair, but actually there are so many kids here on crypto that can help you earn more ;-"
Activity: 266
November 23, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

it seems crypto market is much more better place to earn because of lots of bump and dumps around

you can easily earn multiple times rather than forex here, but if the market evolves, then situation might be changed
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
November 23, 2017, 05:54:11 AM
Today I lose a huge and terrible amount in trading, I am so much dissapointed. I wish its only dream. Cry   Big lesson, never ever trade with margin if you are not 100% sure about the outcome. Do not trade with huge margin.

How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

Activity: 340
NEM <3
November 23, 2017, 05:27:26 AM
I spent a lot of time this summer tweaking my trading bot and ended up with some decent profit. Now as i havent got the same time, im just doing a little manual trading on Poloniex here and there
November 23, 2017, 05:17:18 AM

Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 23, 2017, 02:06:37 AM
How much money do you make from trading ? Your expect and result, Also never forget to tell your principal

Thank you

I don't know whether it has the same topic like this before or not if yes please post here,

When I was a beginner in the cryptocurrency world, I thought that the trading is the easiest job in the cryptocurrency world. I found out that I was wrong because it is one of the most hard and unpredictable jobs.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 03:03:45 PM
first time i started forex, i used 100$ capital, in 7 days got 1270
and last 2h of trading lost all 1200 =))) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

so i dont call myself lucky, i call it lousy x_X

Mya... Trading in Forex is very risky when you do not control yourself. Now i am thinking to start trading in forex and know that i need control myself to not lose all my money.
Activity: 28
November 20, 2017, 02:52:19 PM

Thank you

I trade from April and i think that it is difficult always looking on monitor and control your orders. Now i trade by fundamental analyse and buy or sell coins. This method is more easier and you are not tired at the end of day.
November 20, 2017, 01:43:13 PM
first time i started forex, i used 100$ capital, in 7 days got 1270
and last 2h of trading lost all 1200 =))) Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

so i dont call myself lucky, i call it lousy x_X
Activity: 10
November 20, 2017, 01:20:58 PM
Activity: 249
November 20, 2017, 01:19:04 PM
Embarrassed Embarrassed my first time trading is to bad. I lost much of my coin. Because i dont know altcoin in my first time trading. Now, i learn about altcoin and analays the coin on the market. With this method , i can take the profit .
For keeping yourself away from all these scammers, you have to make your side clear. And you will do this only by learning enough about what are the legitimate steps that must be taken to counter such conditions. I must say there should be check and balance for you on weekly basis so that you must know you are going in right way with right people in trading. Else things will be bad.

I used to earn $50 a day. When I lose, I lose much more than I earn. It's not a good system maybe, some traders earn around $500 a day.

I want to $100 daily on altcoin trading on exchangers.
November 20, 2017, 12:58:40 PM
an update for my stat,

i am recovering all my forex loss in crypto exchange Cheesy

im just regretting why i joined here so late  Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
November 20, 2017, 04:09:04 AM
Embarrassed Embarrassed my first time trading is to bad. I lost much of my coin. Because i dont know altcoin in my first time trading. Now, i learn about altcoin and analays the coin on the market. With this method , i can take the profit .
For keeping yourself away from all these scammers, you have to make your side clear. And you will do this only by learning enough about what are the legitimate steps that must be taken to counter such conditions. I must say there should be check and balance for you on weekly basis so that you must know you are going in right way with right people in trading. Else things will be bad.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 18, 2017, 12:43:03 PM

Thank you

I cannot define the exact amount that i loose in trading,i've just only say a little but i've earn so much more rather than loosing even if im only a beginner in this kind of carrer,following only the basic fundamental analysis and trust my instinct is my weapon in this world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
November 17, 2017, 01:56:18 PM
Actually it depends on how long you could wait, The value of coins is increasing depending on the status of the market. You can also read some of the predictions of professional traders that might happen and create your own analysis from it.
The fact is that there are cases when analyze or not analyze, And me, how it is at the bottom of the market, and continues there even six months. Thus, I believe that even investments are lost if they invested their money there.
Pages:
Jump to: