Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you have lost in gambling? - page 4. (Read 6354 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
November 05, 2015, 05:01:01 AM
I've lost around 1BTC. But I don't regret because I lost money, I regret because I wasted my precious 2 years literally doing nothing. Smiley
You lost 1 btc for gambling ouch the price of bitcion niw is so high you si it better not to spend in gambling there are many this you cam buy to your 1 btc, for me I cant afford to lost 1 btc.

I too cannot afford to last the 1 BTC right now. Because almost $400 is a big money for me. I can live off this much money for more than one month.
So the gamblers must need to consider the people around the world for all suffering just because of not having money before gambling.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
0x7ae5adbc7a0429a49b6e6ed4a8a89ffbbae6125f
November 05, 2015, 04:45:31 AM
I've lost around 1BTC. But I don't regret because I lost money, I regret because I wasted my precious 2 years literally doing nothing. Smiley
You lost 1 btc for gambling ouch the price of bitcion niw is so high you si it better not to spend in gambling there are many this you cam buy to your 1 btc, for me I cant afford to lost 1 btc.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 05, 2015, 02:44:20 AM
I never lost any thing in gambling because never gambled. So no worries at all.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
November 05, 2015, 02:38:48 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 05, 2015, 02:36:27 AM
I so for I have lost less than 0.2BTC but made over one btc from sports betting.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
November 05, 2015, 02:09:16 AM
I've earned $12 in btc for the first time and lost it all thru dice lol. I thought I could win.

hell, that's all? no worries, move along son. Wink

$12 could be a large amount of money in some countries. If it is a large amount in your situation, then do not bet it all in a dice game. Keep some for your living.

that $12 is already enough feeding a poor family on a third world country on a whole day Cheesy i'll consider that a big lose if i lost that amount since i am living on a third world country. though i already lost more than that overall on dice sites Grin
if he really needed that 12 dollars to feed his family, then maybe he shouldnt have used it to feed his family instead of gambling it away Roll Eyes
probably isnt from some third world country if he has the internet connection to connect to this site though.
Activity: 448
November 05, 2015, 01:59:20 AM
I've earned $12 in btc for the first time and lost it all thru dice lol. I thought I could win.

$12 could be a large amount of money in some countries. If it is a large amount in your situation, then do not bet it all in a dice game. Keep some for your living.

that $12 is already enough feeding a poor family on a third world country on a whole day Cheesy i'll consider that a big lose if i lost that amount since i am living on a third world country. though i already lost more than that overall on dice sites Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
November 04, 2015, 05:47:13 PM
When you ask how much money you make from gambling everybody write their adventure. But people don't open up about this when the subject is losing. Nobody wants to express their losses psychologically.
I didn't write my profits and losses but I think in overall I'm in loss.

You are quite honest. I do not have much to say about my loss. All the losses are in National Lottery. I would like to win big, but lost all my stakes.

It is always tough to talk about your losses.  To be honest, I don't think a lot of people actually know if they are up or down.  It is really hard to tell because when you are up you feel good and remember it vice versa the other way. 
Activity: 434
November 04, 2015, 06:38:00 AM
When you ask how much money you make from gambling everybody write their adventure. But people don't open up about this when the subject is losing. Nobody wants to express their losses psychologically.

You are quite honest. I do not have much to say about my loss. All the losses are in National Lottery. I would like to win big, but lost all my stakes.
Activity: 448
November 04, 2015, 06:05:59 AM
Merit: 500
November 04, 2015, 05:02:19 AM

Yes, agreed with you. If the $12 is big amount for someone then its better for them to stay away from gambling. If they can not afford to loose this amount then they should not waste their money as there is no guarantee of the return in gambling. 
Activity: 896
November 04, 2015, 02:48:43 AM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 03, 2015, 09:51:35 PM

If he is from Bangladesh or some other poor country he could live for $12 for whole month. That amount is really big in some parts of the world.
And again if you are rich person losing even $10.000 on your gambling adventures is nothing. So it depends.

Personally I am low roller and I gamble mainly for fun, so I don't lose much couple dollars at bests.

that's really a good point , in my country the average income now is 50$ monthly cause we are in war and our currency is moving down when we compare it with USD
thanks god I found bitcoins and I learned about poker , I'm making more than both of my parents and I'm still 20 years old and studying medicine
so yes the average income in the country is a main thing to consider when we talk about winning or losing
legendary
Activity: 1288
November 03, 2015, 09:45:39 PM

If he is from Bangladesh or some other poor country he could live for $12 for whole month. That amount is really big in some parts of the world.
And again if you are rich person losing even $10.000 on your gambling adventures is nothing. So it depends.

Personally I am low roller and I gamble mainly for fun, so I don't lose much couple dollars at bests.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
November 03, 2015, 09:28:17 PM

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
November 03, 2015, 09:23:36 PM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 03, 2015, 09:16:08 PM
i've only lost about 30 dollars when gambling for fun over about 5 years. even though it's still some money, i feel like the entertainment was worth it
November 03, 2015, 08:12:44 PM
I have lost more than 2 btc in a sports betting at the beginning, I was new to this. Then I developed my own strategy to avoid and minimize the losses. Then I started to place additional cross bets on live matches as per the current situation which reduced my risk and always helped to recover the money.

How are you doing now?  I tend to stay away from sports betting as it has the worst house edge you can imagine.  You have professionals betting against you with lines and spreads and I don't like my options when that happens.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
November 03, 2015, 05:13:07 PM
I have lost more than 2 btc in a sports betting at the beginning, I was new to this. Then I developed my own strategy to avoid and minimize the losses. Then I started to place additional cross bets on live matches as per the current situation which reduced my risk and always helped to recover the money.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
November 02, 2015, 01:53:30 PM
If I had to guess, hundreds of thousands of dollars I have lost gambling in the last 4 or 5 years total.
Ow thats very painful then your still gamble. You must stop it because your not lucky to gain profit or to win.. but if you just play gamble without your heart or it just for fun it is ok for you..
Pages:
Jump to: