Pages:
Author

Topic: How much your are paying for your internet data? - page 2. (Read 289 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 15
Baronets is the Jet Cash domain management service

Its not recommended when you do something related to cryptos.

I used to be on a high speed fibre link, and it is possible to read other people's traffic on the same bit of cable. It doesn't seem to be any more secure than public WiFi if you take sensible precautions. Also people tend to have their own WiFi connections in their homes, and these are easy to tap into.

I should have included the data plan that is included with my unlimited call mobile phone plan. This gives me 15Gb of data to use whilst I am parked on the beach. I pay £25 per month for that, and periodically they double the data allowance. Connection speed varies a lot, and seems to be dependent on the number of people who are sending pictures of the gulls to their family, and the proximity of the nearest mast.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
It's USD 0.025 (IDR 350k) a month for 10 Mbps in my current residence.
So cheap? You are getting unlimited data for this much amount?
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
It's USD 0.025 (IDR 350k) a month for 10 Mbps in my current residence.
copper member
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have unlimited access for 4G data for around 5.5$ per month. Maximum speed is 40 Mbit/s or 5Mb/s.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I pay $ 10 a month for the Internet, is 10 megabytes per second
Nothing, because I use public WiFi.
Its not recommended when you do something related to cryptos.
Activity: 92
Merit: 15
Baronets is the Jet Cash domain management service
Nothing, because I use public WiFi.
I am feeling bored today so want to know something about all around the world so here is about to know how much the data cost in your country and what speed you are getting it.

My currently bill for 6GB 4g data comes with the price of $1.5 and the maximum speed I am getting is 100Mbps or 10MB/s.
Pages:
Jump to: