Pages:
Author

Topic: How mush we need to pay per ether transaction in future? - page 2. (Read 229 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
To know the accurate information, the better thing would be to check the internet for the accuracy of such vital information. We can go and see the different forums and platforms where these type of crucial topics are discussed to avoid error free flow of information for the betterment of interested investors.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
We can't predict on how much is the transaction fee for the ethereum for the future. As of now, we see a big spike of ethereum transaction fee due to the hype supply and demand of ethereum coin. The many users used ethereum for their transaction, the much fees going to rise.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
At present, it is caused by a new system of Fcoin exchange.
I think the current throughput of ETH is too small, so the service charge is high.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think it should be low. There shouldn't be that much of an increase if the number of transaction is not that high. If it reached its peak, then that is the time that they should be increasing the fees. Just like what is happening now, transaction fees are getting high because of the high volume. I think its still a great time for those miners but I doubt they are earning as high as what they can earn 2 years ago. Those exchange shouldn't take advantage of what is happening. Overcharging is like stealing other people's money.
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Of course we as user always want as low as possible.
 At this moment, we have no choice but pay the high price. In the future, when the eco system of cryptos is more completed, we will have more choice for reducing the cost and transferring fund more easy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Let it all flow like water, follow and continue to monitor according to volume and surely we will be able to pay according to the volume of the future, it all has a time so do not worry too much with transactions in the future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Today cost ether transaction is increase because some issues in net. Nobody sure don't know why it happened.
Do you mean internet? there's no issues about the internet. What's happening is network congestion.

What you think - how mush we need to pay per ether transaction in future? if we speak about price that suiteble for all. Must it be low or medium?
Before it was cents but it's getting higher if you are good to pay more than a buck with if you are in dire need for that ETH/token you are sending.

You can check this: https://ethgasstation.info/
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Today cost ether transaction is increase because some issues in net. Nobody sure don't know why it happened.
What you think - how mush we need to pay per ether transaction in future? if we speak about price that suiteble for all. Must it be low or medium?
I guess if there will be more update to fix the scalability problem of ethereum and it can reduce the transaction fees into almost zero. But this time it looks like there is someone that still created more and more spam transaction that makes the standard fee cost of ethereum blockchain is becoming so high.
copper member
Activity: 210
Now days a transaction cost is really very high but i don't know why. In future i hope it would be go down so that every one make more profit from that.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
I was used to paying in cents, but I would accept like 1$ if the transaction amount would be high. Still, if we take real-life example and lets say you buy some items in a physical shop and the amount is 5$ and want to pay with crypto, then 1$ transaction fee is quite a lot.
Activity: 112
I think increasing price to medium level is not that bad. It'll also motivate the miners to mine more.
Activity: 66
I'm not sure how much the transaction fees has increased. I hope the fees would get increase much. However, the price should be in medium range so that both investors and miners get benefited.
Activity: 70
Pages:
Jump to: