Pages:
Author

Topic: How New World Order will implode - page 3. (Read 2085 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 21, 2015, 11:14:10 PM
I for one am not looking forward to a implosion of the current world order... Many things I'm not a fan of but we are also in one of the most easy-living times in human history. I'm not in debt and manage my money well so I may have a more positive experience with things though.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
December 21, 2015, 10:54:06 PM
Its almost Christmas and each day that passes I'm becoming more optimistic. The stock market is crashing, oil price is crashing, China is crashing. Gold is going up, bitcoin is finally going up. Friends, its clear now the new world order is coming to a close. In just a few years its possible we may have the ending of the western new world order that we have all been waiting for: hyperinflation boom-bust followed by revolution.

My question to you: when the end comes and the governments of the west - that hold us in slavery to debt caused by previous generation - that have hyjacked our economies with a huge asset bubble - finally come to an end, how will it happen? What scenarios can you see? How will the governments fall? How will the revolution happen?

Let's imagine how things will change and get ourselves into a positive mindset to keep going.
Pages:
Jump to: