Pages:
Author

Topic: How often do your Rigs restart or crash? - page 2. (Read 360 times)

legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
January 29, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
So my question to everyone is how often your Rig crashes and what was the cause and fix?

main cause of crashes are bad risers, undernourished psus (or abused psu cables that go bad on the psu side) and overclocked cards.

ive gone months with no crashes on my mining rigs. took a while to dial in stable card settings though. only reason i restart now is OS updates or hardware changes.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
January 29, 2018, 12:57:43 PM
I run 20+ rigs and the number one problem related to instability was caused by the psu in one form or another.
Activity: 952
Merit: 175
@cryptocommies
January 29, 2018, 12:53:09 PM
sounds like a psu issue. especially if you are pushing it to the max. i would check there first. less load on the psu will give you more stability.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 11:49:45 AM
Well, I think i finally got my system stable. I swapped out MB and now using H270A Pro. Before i had allot of Crash restarts, until now it is very stable, besides last night. The rig never turned off, Fans where same speed as always. But the room was cold, I turned on the mointer and could not get any signal. Checked Nanopool, and it was not hashing for 3 hours. Any idea's ?

So my question to everyone is how often your Rig crashes and what was the cause and fix?
Pages:
Jump to: