Pages:
Author

Topic: How people can have so much BTC in their wallet? - page 4. (Read 2441 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
10-30BTC doesn't count as much for early bitcoin adopters and for hardcore gamblers. When price used to be few $ per bitcoin, many early adopters bought 1000's of bitcoin with high speculation, still few of them have 1000's even 100k bitcoin in their wallet so it is normal to see people with high bitcoin balance. But storing large number of bitcoin in web wallet or gambling wallet is not advised.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
The early adopters usually have hundreds, if not thousands of coins on their wallets. (that is, if they still have their coins.)

Another possibility is the serious investors. They use their fiat capital to buy and hold. Usually for the long term.
Or it could also be the active traders.

As for gamblers, I say that the majority have less than 1 bitcoin in their wallets while the high rollers could have 10's of bitcoins.
Those coins are usually bought.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Or those people earned the bitcoin they have.
I don't have a lot of bitcoin too. Those people just earned them bitcoins like how i did by investing to some ICOs which took time. 30 BTC is a lot, not sure if I can earn that much later with signature campaign but I a better start now than just reading all the information here.

Well, i so curious how can people have so much BTC in their wallet.

I saw on gambling website if they have 10+ BTC, and i found people who say he have 30+ BTC in their wallet.
So how people can have BTC so much? are they buy some bitcoin and invest it or win from gambling with or without do deposit?

Sorry for this, i want have a lot bitcoin so i want to ask this as newbie . Thank you.

*sorry if my english is bad.

You too can do it by trading and joining campaigns.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
It's normal , how people have so much money in their banks account ? If you find someone who have too much coins then he is probably an early adopter (when bitcoin was worth a few cents/dollars) or he is an investor who decided to buy shitload of bitcoin and hold for long term and usually , people don't take such a risk on gambling because they know the risks involved.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
Well, i so curious how can people have so much BTC in their wallet.

I saw on gambling website if they have 10+ BTC, and i found people who say he have 30+ BTC in their wallet.
So how people can have BTC so much? are they buy some bitcoin and invest it or win from gambling with or without do deposit?

Sorry for this, i want have a lot bitcoin so i want to ask this as newbie . Thank you.

*sorry if my english is bad.
Pages:
Jump to: